Default POsitive results from Ike

I am hoping (but not holding my breathe) that the result of hurricane
Ike will be that here in Fl that the state stops making us inland
dwellers subsidize insurance for expensive waterfront property.
Having to subsidize such insurance also subsidizes the conversion of
marina property into condo property because the condo owners cannot
lose, they are subsidized by the taxpayers. If you choose to build in
a place where the ground is supposed to move around a lot, done be
surprised when it does and then make me pay for it. I dont ask for
state subsidies for my boat insurance so why should I have to help pay
for that second beachfront home of yours?

On Sep 18, 8:47 am, Harry the K wrote:
wrote:
I am hoping (but not holding my breathe) that the result of hurricane
Ike will be that here in Fl that the state stops making us inland
dwellers subsidize insurance for expensive waterfront property.
Having to subsidize such insurance also subsidizes the conversion of
marina property into condo property because the condo owners cannot
lose, they are subsidized by the taxpayers. If you choose to build in
a place where the ground is supposed to move around a lot, done be
surprised when it does and then make me pay for it. I dont ask for
state subsidies for my boat insurance so why should I have to help pay
for that second beachfront home of yours?

I hope your disappointment continues.

Harry has admitted to favoring censorship and now admits that he want
the rest of us to subsidize rich waterfront homeowners, typical
Democrat.

wrote in message
I am hoping (but not holding my breathe) that the result of hurricane
Ike will be that here in Fl that the state stops making us inland
dwellers subsidize insurance for expensive waterfront property.
Having to subsidize such insurance also subsidizes the conversion of
marina property into condo property because the condo owners cannot
lose, they are subsidized by the taxpayers. If you choose to build in
a place where the ground is supposed to move around a lot, done be
surprised when it does and then make me pay for it. I dont ask for
state subsidies for my boat insurance so why should I have to help pay
for that second beachfront home of yours?

If you wake up in the morning and immediately start thinking about what you
can get from the government or someone else, you're a Democrat.

If you wake up in the morning and wish the government would just stay away,
and you earn what you have, you're a Republican.

Eisboch

Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

If you believe that, you're simple-minded.

wrote:
I am hoping (but not holding my breathe) that the result of hurricane
Ike will be that here in Fl that the state stops making us inland
dwellers subsidize insurance for expensive waterfront property.
Having to subsidize such insurance also subsidizes the conversion of
marina property into condo property because the condo owners cannot
lose, they are subsidized by the taxpayers. *If you choose to build in
a place where the ground is supposed to move around a lot, done be
surprised when it does and then make me pay for it. *I dont ask for
state subsidies for my boat insurance so why should I have to help pay
for that second beachfront home of yours?

I hope your disappointment continues.

Harry has admitted to favoring censorship and now admits that he want
the rest of us to subsidize rich waterfront homeowners, typical
Democrat.

Man, he sure is a piece of ****, isn't he? He's always been the same
way, he lies about what he has because he's not happy with his meager
existence, and then he turns on everyone who has been successful and
made something of themselves.

wrote:
[...]

Obviously, I am not rich enough to be a Democrat and since I value
free speech instead of censorship I cannot be Dem.

wrote:

wrote:
[...]

You didn't go to the $28,500 per plate dinner earlier this week? I
wonder how many guys working the line attended?

On Sep 18, 11:46 am, BAR wrote:
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

As Nancy Pelosi says when told the people have no gas for their cars
"Well let them fly in their private jets, I do". A dinner for $28,500/
plate, you dont get it, they were serving Arigula (whatever the f that
is). If you were a Dem, you could afford to trade in that ancient
beater of a car you drive for a new Prius costing $30,000.