Default More pirate pictures

Since a couple of people liked the pirate pictures I posted recently, here's
three more.

Yesterday we moved him from the deck to a location on the dunes, overlooking
the Bay.

(Cell phone pics)

http://www.eisboch.com/pirate.html

Eisboch

Eisboch wrote:
Since a couple of people liked the pirate pictures I posted recently, here's
three more.

Yesterday we moved him from the deck to a location on the dunes, overlooking
the Bay.

(Cell phone pics)

http://www.eisboch.com/pirate.html

Eisboch

Now that changes my whole pov on the thing. Looks great there, how you
gonna' keep it from "swimming" off with some drunk college kid? But it
looks right at home there...sweet..

On Sep 16, 11:04*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
Since a couple of people liked the pirate pictures I posted recently, here's
three more.

Yesterday we moved him from the deck to a location on the dunes, overlooking
the Bay.

(Cell phone pics)

http://www.eisboch.com/pirate.html

Eisboch

I like it alot! You'll be able to dress him up for holiday's etc. !
Holloweens coming!

Eisboch wrote:
Since a couple of people liked the pirate pictures I posted recently, here's
three more.

Yesterday we moved him from the deck to a location on the dunes, overlooking
the Bay.

(Cell phone pics)

http://www.eisboch.com/pirate.html

Eisboch

I am glad they didn't talk you into returning it. What are you doing to
make sure it doesn't walk off?

Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
Since a couple of people liked the pirate pictures I posted recently,
here's three more.

Yesterday we moved him from the deck to a location on the dunes,
overlooking the Bay.

(Cell phone pics)

http://www.eisboch.com/pirate.html

Eisboch

I am glad they didn't talk you into returning it. What are you doing to
make sure it doesn't walk off?

Jeeez...almost a boating related post from the great poseur, Reggie.
Next, we'll figure out how the pirate statute is one step removed from
Kevin Bacon.

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 13:02:07 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of
Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC,
STP. " wrote:

What are you doing to
make sure it doesn't walk off?

If he does walk off let's hope he has the good sense to send post
cards back from around the world wherever his travels take him. You
could make a movie about it. :-)

STP. " wrote:

What are you doing to
make sure it doesn't walk off?

If he does walk off let's hope he has the good sense to send post
cards back from around the world wherever his travels take him. You
could make a movie about it. :-)

Wait, I think someone already has.

What's my Pirate Name? Capt. Bess Kid ASA 11 September 4th 07 07:39 PM
Pirate Master... Short Wave Sportfishing General 7 April 27th 07 11:49 AM
Pirate Info Kenan Thompson General 0 June 3rd 04 02:44 AM
I´m an evil pirate Adam Ben Nalois Cruising 10 December 22nd 03 08:21 PM