Default Watch out for sock puppets

Certain people who can not except the fact that they are not wanted
here are using sock puppets to get replies, and talking to themselves.
Ignore them, too!
Senior Member

On Sep 15, 9:36*am, wrote:
On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 06:21:15 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
Certain people who can not except the fact that they are not wanted
here are using sock puppets to get replies, and talking to themselves.
Ignore them, too!

I'm sure he appreciates this attention. Nice work. Don't tilt your
head - your brains might run out.

Hey chicken****, the week is over.. But don't worry, no one cares what
foul insults you hurl from behind mommies skirt. Everyone saw what you
and Harry did to the group with your little temper tantrum this week,
your true colors were exposed here this week. So go back to talking to
your peers snerk, they look up to you and appreciate your childish
antics.. As for the rest of us, I think you will hear a resounding,
**** off!

Senior Member

On Sep 15, 9:43*am, A Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 06:21:15 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Certain people who can not except the fact that they are not wanted
here are using sock puppets to get replies, and talking to themselves.
Ignore them, too!

I'm sure he appreciates this attention. Nice work. Don't tilt your
head - your brains might run out.

My guess is that even if he tilts his head, the "brain level" is so low
in that skull, he'd have to put his ear right on the ground for any run
out.

Wow Harry, you are sure clever... I see you have a new handle to
plonk. And of course, we all know you don't have a boat, even if you
have pilched a few photos of someone elses.... So, like Salty, I am
sure everyone saw what your contributions have been here this week,
intentional distruction, you will never change, so like Salty, ****
off...

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 06:50:46 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Sep 15, 9:36*am, wrote:
On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 06:21:15 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
Certain people who can not except the fact that they are not wanted
here are using sock puppets to get replies, and talking to themselves.
Ignore them, too!

I'm sure he appreciates this attention. Nice work. Don't tilt your
head - your brains might run out.

Hey chicken****, the week is over.. But don't worry, no one cares what
foul insults you hurl from behind mommies skirt. Everyone saw what you
and Harry did to the group with your little temper tantrum this week,
your true colors were exposed here this week. So go back to talking to
your peers snerk, they look up to you and appreciate your childish
antics.. As for the rest of us, I think you will hear a resounding,
**** off!

Thank you for your continued attention. I can hardly wait for the
resounding **** of. That will mean I have EVERYBODY'S attention.

Not sure where you get the idea that I had a tantrum. It was you
closing your eyes, plugging your ears and yelling nah-nah-nah-I-can't
hear-You. Just like any 2 year old.

All your experiment did was provide a new episode of the Keystone
Kops, as you all kept posting about not mentioning some of us.
Meanwhile, it looks like you now have denizens of some other grouops
that have been attracted to this trainwreck. I guess you could call
that a success of some sort.

It sure will take some of the load off of Harry, now that others will
be here rattling your collective cages.

Bwahahahahahaha!