posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Evils of "Puppets"/Mundo

Mundo,

You said you don't see the problems of "Puppet ID" but I find it very
hard to believe you?

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomJazz
http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Mundo,

You said you don't see the problems of "Puppet ID" but I find it very
hard to believe you?

Do you like to watch movies, Thom? I do. Some of my favorite movies have
given me a great deal of pleasure. I'm sure you derive pleasure from
movies as well, unless you're some sort of strange person. When an actor
plays a role the actor is nothing but a sock puppet. He's on the silver
screen instead of the computer monitor.

Answer me this. How can you justify enjoying what actors do for a living
yet have such a problem with amateur actors doing the same thing on a
computer monitor? Just what is your primary problem with "puppet IDs",
other than some irrational lack of acceptance of reality?

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 18:31:30 -0500, Thom Stewart wrote
(in article ):

Mundo,

You said you don't see the problems of "Puppet ID" but I find it very
hard to believe you?

No problem here except trying to match who is who. I don't care who I discuss
or argue with. Behind every puppet is a master.
--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Neal And I mean Neal,

Never in 80 years have I ever received a post from an actor on the
screen,

Never in 80 years has a actor or actress ever questioned MY ACTION in
everyday Life

Never have I ever received a post on my Web TV, or a snail mail, or a
telephone call

Never ever have I ever had ANYONE with a different opinion use
"SOCK-PUPPETS" to disagree with me

Never have I ever had a discussion with a person that used
"Sock-puppets" to modify their dumb, stupid ideas.

I've never ever had and actor ever tried to compare themselves to a 'net
"Sock-puppet" Only a dumb stupid loser of a "Sock-Puppet" Master ever
tried to make that idiot comparison.

They are phonies and you are to damned stupid to see the difference.
This makes you a nothing. A stupid nothing that can't see the difference
or recognizes it when it posted to him.

So read it, remember it because this is the only time I'll post it.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomJazz
http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/WHOSAFATSONEAL

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Neal And I mean Neal,

Never in 80 years have I ever received a post from an actor on the
screen,

That's not what I asked you. I asked you if you enjoyed watching movies.
I tried to make you realize that you enjoy actors and actresses playing
roles. They are anybody but themselves yet you like watching them. Do
you write hate mail to them telling they they are useless and fake?
Phonies? As Ellen used to say. Well, Duh! It would be pretty boring if
actresses and actors always played themselves wouldn't it?

Never in 80 years has a actor or actress ever questioned MY ACTION in
everyday Life

Bull ****! Ever hear of Jane Fonda? She questioned your action being a
soldier. She was fond of spitting on soldiers if I recall correctly.

Never have I ever received a post on my Web TV, or a snail mail, or a
telephone call

You just aren't on the right list then. I get telephone calls and
e-mails all the time from Republican luminaries among whom are actors
and actresses. If you weren't such a cheapskate and put your money where
your mouth is by making a couple large monetary contributions to your
favorite political party you would also be able to rub elbows with the
rich and famous.

Never ever have I ever had ANYONE with a different opinion use
"SOCK-PUPPETS" to disagree with me

How do you know? The person you talk to on the phone who calls himself
John Smith might really be John Doe. And what about that fat-thighed
whore, Hillary Clinton? She uses one sock puppet when she talks to
liberals, another sock puppet when she talks to moderates, another sock
puppet when she talks to that felon of a husband of hers, BJ Clinton and
yet another puppet when she talks to grand juries investigating her on
White water and other issues. She's got the pro-war puppet, she's got
the anti-war puppet, she's got the "I support the President on Iraq"
puppet and the "I don't support the President on Iraq" puppet. From the
way you talk one would conclude you're a Democrat. So why do you
tolerate your party talking down to you with all the puppets they use?
You don't have to answer that. Democrats just don't have big enough
brains to intelligently answer any questions.

The biggest problem you sleaze ball Democrats have is you don't even
know where you are. How can anybody who doesn't know where they are
possible make an intelligent choice as to where they are going? So when
Democrat leaders say vote for a change they know people who don't even
know where they are can't possible even understand that change can also
be change for the worse. With Democrats it's ALWAYS change for the
worse. That leads me to a greater understanding of your sock puppet
phobia. Since you're a Democrat you don't even know where you are or
what you stand for. That leaves it to others you trust and identify with
to tell you where you are and what you stand for. But, they have to be
real people or at least have to be perceived as real people. You
Democrats just can't have phony people telling you where you are and
what you stand for. But you're way to stupid to even understand all
Democrat leaders since JFK have all been phony.

So read it, remember it because this is the only time I'll post it.

Smart move. You'll spare yourself further embarrassment that way.

Wilbur Hubbard