Default Whoops - Palin Lied About Foreign Travel - Again

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 16:21:03 -0600, "Obama-Biden in 08"
--
I'm not really anti-Bush . . . I'm really just anti-stupid.
I support the right of all Americans to arm bears.

Looking in a mirror must be a real bitch.
--
John H.
posted to alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats,us.military.navy

On Sep 15, 5:45*pm, "Jack G." wrote:
wf3h wrote:
On Sep 14, 10:32 am, Quiffie wrote:
WHEN the enormous backlog of Sarah Falin's hidden crimes, sexual
pecadilloes, family dysfunction, conflicts of interest, mismanagement
and malfeasance in "governing" and of course -- LYING TO THE PUBLIC --
when this backlog of bad news is disclosed, all those gun- and
religion-hugging ignorant racist intolerant Bush-backers will realize
she poses incalculable threats to the nation.

you have more confidence in them than i do.

the GOP let whores run the interior dept; murdered many citizens of
new orleans by putting a horse lawyer in charge of FEMA; let kids die
by putting an industry lobbyist in charge of the USDA and letting
rotten food into the market...

and now the redneck gun and god crowd is shrieking about how mcbush is
the agent of change back to true conservatism....

I am wondering why the lunatic left would publish a story as fact when
the source is unnamed aides. Their trash talk about Sarah has turned
off most of America and shows the world how low the Democrats have
fallen.

The CBS Evening News did that same thing tonight on its so-called
"Reality Check."