Default Nicely Done!

Nicely done, everybody, in ignoring the taunts, trolls, and twits.
Keep it up. Things are definitely looking up hereabouts!
DK DK is offline

camacdonaldiii wrote:
Nicely done, everybody, in ignoring the taunts, trolls, and twits.
Keep it up. Things are definitely looking up hereabouts!

When are you bringing the big boy down? Any progress on that?
HK HK is offline

camacdonaldiii wrote:
Nicely done, everybody, in ignoring the taunts, trolls, and twits.
Keep it up. Things are definitely looking up hereabouts!

snerk

Perhaps someday you'll post something interesting and informative that,
gasp, relates to boats.

On Sep 12, 10:25*pm, DK wrote:
camacdonaldiii wrote:
Nicely done, everybody, in ignoring the taunts, trolls, and twits.
Keep it up. *Things are definitely looking up hereabouts!

When are you bringing the big boy down? *Any progress on that?

There is progress. I'll post a link here when "the big boy" is served
with the plantiff action.

"camacdonaldiii" wrote in message
On Sep 12, 10:25 pm, DK wrote:
camacdonaldiii wrote:
Nicely done, everybody, in ignoring the taunts, trolls, and twits.
Keep it up. Things are definitely looking up hereabouts!

When are you bringing the big boy down? Any progress on that?

There is progress. I'll post a link here when "the big boy" is served
with the plantiff action.

Serve this....dwarf boy!

On Sep 12, 10:25 pm, DK wrote:
camacdonaldiii wrote:
Nicely done, everybody, in ignoring the taunts, trolls, and twits.
Keep it up. Things are definitely looking up hereabouts!

When are you bringing the big boy down? Any progress on that?

There is progress. I'll post a link here when "the big boy" is served
with the plantiff action.

Serve this....dwarf boy!

Bite my ass dickhead

On Sep 12, 10:25 pm, DK wrote:
camacdonaldiii wrote:
Nicely done, everybody, in ignoring the taunts, trolls, and twits.
Keep it up. Things are definitely looking up hereabouts!

When are you bringing the big boy down? Any progress on that?

There is progress. I'll post a link here when "the big boy" is served
with the plantiff action.

Serve this....dwarf boy!

Bite my ass dickhead

Still bending over for the boys, Waylon?