BoatBanter.com

-   -   Nicely Done! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/97991-nicely-done.html)

camacdonaldiii September 13th 08 04:23 AM

Nicely Done!

Nicely done, everybody, in ignoring the taunts, trolls, and twits.
Keep it up. Things are definitely looking up hereabouts!

DK September 13th 08 04:25 AM

Nicely Done!

camacdonaldiii wrote:
Nicely done, everybody, in ignoring the taunts, trolls, and twits.
Keep it up. Things are definitely looking up hereabouts!

When are you bringing the big boy down? Any progress on that?

HK September 13th 08 04:28 AM

Nicely Done!

camacdonaldiii wrote:
Nicely done, everybody, in ignoring the taunts, trolls, and twits.
Keep it up. Things are definitely looking up hereabouts!

snerk

Perhaps someday you'll post something interesting and informative that,
gasp, relates to boats.

camacdonaldiii September 13th 08 04:28 AM

Nicely Done!

On Sep 12, 10:25*pm, DK wrote:
camacdonaldiii wrote:
Nicely done, everybody, in ignoring the taunts, trolls, and twits.
Keep it up. *Things are definitely looking up hereabouts!

When are you bringing the big boy down? *Any progress on that?

There is progress. I'll post a link here when "the big boy" is served
with the plantiff action.

Don White September 13th 08 04:44 AM

Nicely Done!

"camacdonaldiii" wrote in message
On Sep 12, 10:25 pm, DK wrote:
camacdonaldiii wrote:
Nicely done, everybody, in ignoring the taunts, trolls, and twits.
Keep it up. Things are definitely looking up hereabouts!

When are you bringing the big boy down? Any progress on that?

There is progress. I'll post a link here when "the big boy" is served
with the plantiff action.

Serve this....dwarf boy!

[email protected] September 14th 08 01:50 AM

Nicely Done!

On Sep 12, 10:25 pm, DK wrote:
camacdonaldiii wrote:
Nicely done, everybody, in ignoring the taunts, trolls, and twits.
Keep it up. Things are definitely looking up hereabouts!

When are you bringing the big boy down? Any progress on that?

There is progress. I'll post a link here when "the big boy" is served
with the plantiff action.

Serve this....dwarf boy!

Bite my ass dickhead:)

Don White September 14th 08 02:25 AM

Nicely Done!

On Sep 12, 10:25 pm, DK wrote:
camacdonaldiii wrote:
Nicely done, everybody, in ignoring the taunts, trolls, and twits.
Keep it up. Things are definitely looking up hereabouts!

When are you bringing the big boy down? Any progress on that?

There is progress. I'll post a link here when "the big boy" is served
with the plantiff action.

Serve this....dwarf boy!

Bite my ass dickhead:)

Still bending over for the boys, Waylon?