posted to can.rec.boating,rec.boats

Default Introduction to Marine Mechanics

On Sep 10, 2:05*pm, Dave Brown wrote:
For those interested (who live near Kingston, Ontario) I will once again
be teaching some introductory marine courses courses at St. Lawrence
College starting soon. If interested, please follow this link:

http://www.sl.on.ca/parttime/kingTr5.htm

Feel free to ask any questions through the newsgroup or private mail.

--
Regards,
* * * Dave Brown

Dave, long time no see!!!! How are ya?

On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 14:12:49 -0500, Dave Brown

Dave, long time no see!!!! How are ya?

LOL well, I'm sure I know you, but not under you new handle. Which of
the many rec,boats dinosaurs are you?

I've been good thanks. Can't promise I'll be able to participate much on
here for a while yet though...

His various alias's include:

Kevin, BassKisser and several others that I cannot recall at the
moment.

We also have another member here using various handles, his most
current
being Reginald Smithers.

Both are from the Atlanta area.

BTW: Welcome back, but unfortunately this is no longer a boating NG.
A scroll through the various topics will show that fact.
posted to can.rec.boating,rec.boats
HK HK is offline

Dave Brown wrote:
For those interested (who live near Kingston, Ontario) I will once again
be teaching some introductory marine courses courses at St. Lawrence
College starting soon. If interested, please follow this link:

http://www.sl.on.ca/parttime/kingTr5.htm

Feel free to ask any questions through the newsgroup or private mail.

Cool beans, Dave. Glad you are still among the living...

Harry K

JimH wrote:

BTW: Welcome back, but unfortunately this is no longer a boating NG.
A scroll through the various topics will show that fact.

The more things change, the more they remain the same. :-)

It's kinda like a soap opera when I come back - you can be away for
months or even years and when you tune back in, it takes very little
time to catch up on what you missed. Same actors, same script, everyone
is just a bit older. Not me of course, I'm still the same age, but you
guys are all older now. ;-)

--
Regards,
Dave Brown

"Dave Brown" wrote in message
news:94WdnbiV5pumY1rVnZ2dnUVZ_orinZ2d@wtccommunica tions.ca...
For those interested (who live near Kingston, Ontario) I will once again
be teaching some introductory marine courses courses at St. Lawrence
College starting soon. If interested, please follow this link:

http://www.sl.on.ca/parttime/kingTr5.htm

Well, you old fart,

Glad to see you are still breathing TC-W3 fumes and have grease under your
fingernails!

Bill Grannis
service manager

On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 15:28:32 -0500, Dave Brown
wrote:

JimH wrote:

BTW: Welcome back, but unfortunately this is no longer a boating NG.
A scroll through the various topics will show that fact.

The more things change, the more they remain the same. :-)

It's kinda like a soap opera when I come back - you can be away for
months or even years and when you tune back in, it takes very little
time to catch up on what you missed. Same actors, same script, everyone
is just a bit older. Not me of course, I'm still the same age, but you
guys are all older now. ;-)

Dave, the folks with the boating questions are getting answers, and
there's a pretty decent crowd of folks around. If you get a chance,
visit the boating forum at:

http://boatingforum.proboards91.com/index.cgi?

Registration is a snap.

. com...
wrote:

JimH wrote:

BTW: Welcome back, but unfortunately this is no longer a boating NG.
A scroll through the various topics will show that fact.

The more things change, the more they remain the same. :-)

It's kinda like a soap opera when I come back - you can be away for
months or even years and when you tune back in, it takes very little
time to catch up on what you missed. Same actors, same script, everyone
is just a bit older. Not me of course, I'm still the same age, but you
guys are all older now. ;-)

Dave, the folks with the boating questions are getting answers, and
there's a pretty decent crowd of folks around. If you get a chance,
visit the boating forum at:

http://boatingforum.proboards91.com/index.cgi?

Registration is a snap.

Leo is a sockpuppet who just recently started to post here.

Chuck has a nice forum but the same suspects here who turned rec.boats south
have done the same at Chucks.

Yep.........a soap opera. ;-)

By Way of Introduction... Prospector via BoatKB.com General 0 October 5th 07 02:50 PM
Introduction. Gregory Hall ASA 17 June 25th 07 06:07 PM
Marine Diesel Mechanics by Nigel Calder - book for sale on ebay Going Cruising Cruising 0 May 17th 04 12:42 AM
Freelance Marine Mechanics in South San Francisco Area Greg Boyles General 2 October 30th 03 05:14 PM
Freelance Marine Mechanics in South San Francisco Area Greg Boyles Cruising 2 October 30th 03 05:14 PM