Greg Boyles

Default Freelance Marine Mechanics in South San Francisco Area

Anyone in the South San Francisco Area that is a free lance marine mechanic
if you could please mail me off the board I may have a job for you. Free
lance meaning that you could do the work at where the boat is at right now.
Just so you know I will ask for references and check them.
--
Visit The Arm Chair Sailor
http://www.fullcircle.net

Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Freelance Marine Mechanics in South San Francisco Area Greg Boyles General 2 October 30th 03 06:14 PM