Default Lake Lanier Egret

The link below is a recent photo I took on Lake Lanier. Please feel
free to leave your honest critiques and comments.

http://boatingforum.proboards91.com/...?action=recent

"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
. ..
The link below is a recent photo I took on Lake Lanier. Please feel free
to leave your honest critiques and comments.

http://boatingforum.proboards91.com/...?action=recent

Super pic. Love the green water.

Eisboch

On Sep 9, 12:16*pm, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
wrote:
The link below is a recent photo I took on Lake Lanier. *Please feel
free to leave your honest critiques and comments.

http://boatingforum.proboards91.com/...?action=recent

Very nice! Did you use a circular polarizing filter or what?

wrote:
The link below is a recent photo I took on Lake Lanier. Please feel
free to leave your honest critiques and comments.

http://boatingforum.proboards91.com/...?action=recent

Very nice! Did you use a circular polarizing filter or what?

I think I was using a circular polarizing filter, I know I had it on
earlier, but am not positive if it was on when I took these. I added
another photo of the egret with a different exposure. I am really
looking for a photo that will fit a contest where the theme is "Green".

On Sep 9, 1:02*pm, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
wrote:
The link below is a recent photo I took on Lake Lanier. *Please feel
free to leave your honest critiques and comments.

http://boatingforum.proboards91.com/...?action=recent

Very nice! Did you use a circular polarizing filter or what?

I think I was using a circular polarizing filter, I know I had it on
earlier, but am not positive if it was on when I took these. *I added
another photo of the egret with a different exposure. *I am really
looking for a photo that will fit a contest where the theme is "Green".

I like it! Polarizing in most natural light seems to almost always
produce at least a green hue to the water, your pic takes it to
another level! Also, when you did the horse in shadow, did you use a
filter for it such as a yellow or orange?

wrote:
The link below is a recent photo I took on Lake Lanier. Please feel
free to leave your honest critiques and comments.
http://boatingforum.proboards91.com/...?action=recent
Very nice! Did you use a circular polarizing filter or what?

I think I was using a circular polarizing filter, I know I had it on
earlier, but am not positive if it was on when I took these. I added
another photo of the egret with a different exposure. I am really
looking for a photo that will fit a contest where the theme is "Green".

I like it! Polarizing in most natural light seems to almost always
produce at least a green hue to the water, your pic takes it to
another level! Also, when you did the horse in shadow, did you use a
filter for it such as a yellow or orange?

No, the horse was just with a UV (protective) filter.

On Sep 9, 1:22*pm, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
wrote:
The link below is a recent photo I took on Lake Lanier. *Please feel
free to leave your honest critiques and comments.
http://boatingforum.proboards91.com/...?action=recent
Very nice! Did you use a circular polarizing filter or what?
I think I was using a circular polarizing filter, I know I had it on
earlier, but am not positive if it was on when I took these. *I added
another photo of the egret with a different exposure. *I am really
looking for a photo that will fit a contest where the theme is "Green"..

I like it! Polarizing in most natural light seems to almost always
produce at least a green hue to the water, your pic takes it to
another level! Also, when you did the horse in shadow, did you use a
filter for it such as a yellow or orange?

No, the horse was just with a UV (protective) filter.- Hide quoted text -

Interesting!

wrote:
The link below is a recent photo I took on Lake Lanier. Please feel
free to leave your honest critiques and comments.
http://boatingforum.proboards91.com/...?action=recent
Very nice! Did you use a circular polarizing filter or what?
I think I was using a circular polarizing filter, I know I had it on
earlier, but am not positive if it was on when I took these. I added
another photo of the egret with a different exposure. I am really
looking for a photo that will fit a contest where the theme is "Green".

I like it! Polarizing in most natural light seems to almost always
produce at least a green hue to the water, your pic takes it to
another level! Also, when you did the horse in shadow, did you use a
filter for it such as a yellow or orange?

No, the horse was just with a UV (protective) filter.

Man, you got me searching around for my old slr

wrote:
The link below is a recent photo I took on Lake Lanier. Please feel
free to leave your honest critiques and comments.

http://boatingforum.proboards91.com/...?action=recent

Very nice! Did you use a circular polarizing filter or what?

I think I was using a circular polarizing filter, I know I had it on
earlier, but am not positive if it was on when I took these. I added
another photo of the egret with a different exposure. I am really
looking for a photo that will fit a contest where the theme is "Green".

I looked at the days photos, and I had already taken off the CP filter
when I took the egret photos. I could tell when I took off the CP due
to low light conditions.

wrote:
The link below is a recent photo I took on Lake Lanier. *Please feel
free to leave your honest critiques and comments.

http://boatingforum.proboards91.com/...?action=recent

Very nice! Did you use a circular polarizing filter or what?

I think I was using a circular polarizing filter, I know I had it on
earlier, but am not positive if it was on when I took these. *I added
another photo of the egret with a different exposure. *I am really
looking for a photo that will fit a contest where the theme is "Green".

I looked at the days photos, and I had already taken off the CP filter
when I took the egret photos. *I could tell when I took off the CP due
to low light conditions.- Hide quoted text -

I'm wondering how the water came out so green without a cp filter?

Lake Lanier Report [email protected] General 0 July 8th 08 04:02 PM
Lake Lanier, Ga. - Bummer G&G ASA 1 December 20th 07 11:57 PM
Lake Lanier and the Chattahoochee River below Lake Lanier SundayOct. 22, 2007 Reginald P. Smithers III General 13 October 25th 07 07:56 PM
Three to four footers on Lake Lanier HK General 1 August 18th 07 01:12 AM