Default Yo, Donny!

This is the JimH behavior to which I was referring:

************************************
JimH wrote:
On Sep 8, 7:47 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

Snipped Eisboch's message

I bet you will change your mind tomorrow and then tell us how you made
millions (paying cash of course) as a result of everything you
purchased. You already told us about the cash you made ($millions) on
your FLA property......paying cash of course.

With all your money and assets you do not appear to be a happy
guy.........you posted several times that you need to leave your wife
to stay on your boat with your dog to try to find it.

Got any Grey Poupon on that boat you no longer like?

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/327671

This is called 'jealousy'. It's a shame when a person can't be happy with
what he's got. It's even more of a shame when a person denigrates what
another has earned.

But, that's your buddy.

JimH wrote:
On Sep 8, 7:47 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

Snipped Eisboch's message

I bet you will change your mind tomorrow and then tell us how you made
millions (paying cash of course) as a result of everything you
purchased. *You already told us about the cash you made ($millions) on
your FLA property......paying cash of course.

With all your money and assets you do not appear to be a happy
guy.........you posted several times that you need to leave your wife
to stay on your boat with your dog to try to find it.

Got any Grey Poupon on that boat you no longer like?

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/327671

This is called 'jealousy'.

Nope..............it is called the truth and is factual.

Have a good evening John.
HK HK is offline

Default OT- Yo, Donny!

JimH wrote:
On Sep 8, 7:47 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

Snipped Eisboch's message

I bet you will change your mind tomorrow and then tell us how you made
millions (paying cash of course) as a result of everything you
purchased. You already told us about the cash you made ($millions) on
your FLA property......paying cash of course.

With all your money and assets you do not appear to be a happy
guy.........you posted several times that you need to leave your wife
to stay on your boat with your dog to try to find it.

Got any Grey Poupon on that boat you no longer like?

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/327671

This is called 'jealousy'. It's a shame when a person can't be happy with
what he's got. It's even more of a shame when a person denigrates what
another has earned.

But, that's your buddy.

If you want to stop the attacks here, Herring, why are you making snotty
comments about another poster?

JimH wrote:
On Sep 8, 7:47 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

Snipped Eisboch's message

I bet you will change your mind tomorrow and then tell us how you made
millions (paying cash of course) as a result of everything you
purchased. You already told us about the cash you made ($millions) on
your FLA property......paying cash of course.

With all your money and assets you do not appear to be a happy
guy.........you posted several times that you need to leave your wife
to stay on your boat with your dog to try to find it.

Got any Grey Poupon on that boat you no longer like?

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/327671

This is called 'jealousy'. It's a shame when a person can't be happy with
what he's got. It's even more of a shame when a person denigrates what
another has earned.

But, that's your buddy.

I don't understand why you felt it necessary to point out this exchange to
me.
I thought the idea was to ignore us.
Funny, when I read Richard's first post in that thread, I was tempted to
point out that the new peaceful situation just might be because the dozen or
so agitators under your wing were suddenly not agitating for a bit.
It was suddenly pleasant in here. Would a reasonable person deduce that
your crew are by far the worse offenders if such a drastic change took place
because of their actions?

HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
On Sep 8, 7:47 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

[...]

Herring's only interest is instigating.

Senior Member

On Sep 8, 9:10*pm, John H wrote:
Dammit John, you almost made it 12 hours.. It's a start, but I know
you can do better.. I mean, you aren't telling anyone "anything" they
don't already know. I guess it's like quitting cigs, but don't beat
yourself up, just try harder next time

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Sep 8, 9:10 pm, John H wrote:
Dammit John, you almost made it 12 hours.. It's a start, but I know
you can do better.. I mean, you aren't telling anyone "anything" they
don't already know. I guess it's like quitting cigs, but don't beat
yourself up, just try harder next time

~~ Snerk ~~

This is pretty funny. It's like group therapy on the cheap, with each
drooler trying to buck up the other. Of course, no matter how many times
they high five each other, they still won't be having any meaningful
discussions about...

....boats.

"hk" wrote in message
. com...
Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Sep 8, 9:10 pm, John H wrote:
Dammit John, you almost made it 12 hours.. It's a start, but I know
you can do better.. I mean, you aren't telling anyone "anything" they
don't already know. I guess it's like quitting cigs, but don't beat
yourself up, just try harder next time

~~ Snerk ~~

This is pretty funny. It's like group therapy on the cheap, with each
drooler trying to buck up the other. Of course, no matter how many times
they high five each other, they still won't be having any meaningful
discussions about...

...boats.

You know, I don't think they really care.
Their big goal is to get rid of us...after that, they don't have a clue what
to do, discuss etc.

On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 11:02:16 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
.com...
Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Sep 8, 9:10 pm, John H wrote:
Dammit John, you almost made it 12 hours.. It's a start, but I know
you can do better.. I mean, you aren't telling anyone "anything" they
don't already know. I guess it's like quitting cigs, but don't beat
yourself up, just try harder next time

~~ Snerk ~~

This is pretty funny. It's like group therapy on the cheap, with each
drooler trying to buck up the other. Of course, no matter how many times
they high five each other, they still won't be having any meaningful
discussions about...

...boats.

You know, I don't think they really care.
Their big goal is to get rid of us...after that, they don't have a clue what
to do, discuss etc.

Lets just hope this situation can be avoided.

http://tubearoo.com/articles/44363/W...And_Smile.html

--Vic