Default So, who is in?

On Sep 8, 8:23*am, wrote:
Wafa and Salty have nothing to add here but hate and bull****...

During the big Chuckie event, those of us that were left decided not
to answer "any" of Harry's trolls, boating or otherwise. It worked
great, one day I posted a link showing some 50 unanswered trolls by
wafa in just a few hours. The group was doing fine until two very
prominent figures came back and decided they could reach out and
select certain posts to answer, but it soon fell apart.. Now that both
have realized the futile nature of the task, one has left and the
other is finally on board...

I suggest we see if we can get back to letting Harry and Salty talk to
themselves, I will be totally ignoring both Harry and Salty for one
week from today. If others join in, we might have a chance. Even folks
like you Tim, should give it a try, if only for a week. If it doesn't
work, go on back to picking and choosing your posts to him, but give
it a try for a week and see what happens..

Who else will put their name on the list of us who are "in" for one
week. I will start... Sign up below.

I pledge not to engage Harry or Salty (could be the same person) for
one week starting today. I will not mention them in any post, I will
not mention them in any way, insulting or otherwise.

Here is the list of those who really want to save the group:
JustWaitaFrekinMinute.. * 09/08/08 *09:19

Hopefully, we can put a stop to this crap, once and for all now that
we are all here. So comeon folks, after over a decade of filth, let's
try a week withougt it.

Are you in?

I'm in, with the exception that when my plaintiff action is served
upon WAFA, I'll post a link here with no editorial comment.
Senior Member

On Sep 8, 10:35*pm, camacdonaldiii wrote:

Are you in?

I'm in, with the exception that when my plaintiff action is served
upon WAFA, I'll post a link here with no editorial comment.- Hide quoted text -

The idea is not to address them, mention, them, answer them, period..
in or out.. So if you think you are really in, glad to add you to the
list, posts such as the one you just made are not really in, but
hopefully you took you final shot.... I think JohnH fell out already
with a post to Donnie, earlier.. too bad..
Tim Tim is offline

After talking with Scott this afternoon ( a good lengthy telephone
conversation I might add)

he knows my position.
Senior Member

On Sep 8, 10:58*pm, Tim wrote:
After talking with Scott this afternoon ( a good lengthy telephone
conversation I might add)

he knows my position.

Did I get chatty on you? Remember, you initiated the call

"Tim" wrote in message
After talking with Scott this afternoon ( a good lengthy telephone
conversation I might add)

he knows my position.

I hope the call was on his nickel!

Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 8, 10:09*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message

After talking with Scott this afternoon ( a good lengthy telephone
conversation I might add)

he knows my position.

I hope the call was on his nickel!

No, it was my company dime.

LOL!
Tim Tim is offline

"Tim" wrote in message

After talking with Scott this afternoon ( a good lengthy telephone
conversation I might add)

he knows my position.

I hope the call was on his nickel!

Actually, more like a quarter!

? ; ^ Q
Senior Member

"Tim" wrote in message

After talking with Scott this afternoon ( a good lengthy telephone
conversation I might add)

he knows my position.

I hope the call was on his nickel!

No, it was my company dime.

LOL!

Dude, next time I will call you back, my plan has free calling within
the US and I have like 6000 rollover minutes to spare... Never
really thought about it, next time remind me, no reason to spend $$,
when I have the golden plan
Tim Tim is offline

"Tim" wrote in message

After talking with Scott this afternoon ( a good lengthy telephone
conversation I might add)

he knows my position.

I hope the call was on his nickel!

No, it was my company dime.

LOL!

Dude, next time I will call you back, my plan has free calling within
the US and I have like 6000 rollover minutes to spare... Never
really thought about it, next time remind me, no reason to spend $$,
when I have the golden plan

yeah, but I have unlimited calling (contenential, US Canada) for
$74.00 a mo, and a tax write off!