[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default So, who is in?

On Sep 8, 10:35*pm, camacdonaldiii wrote:

Are you in?

I'm in, with the exception that when my plaintiff action is served
upon WAFA, I'll post a link here with no editorial comment.- Hide quoted text -

The idea is not to address them, mention, them, answer them, period..
in or out.. So if you think you are really in, glad to add you to the
list, posts such as the one you just made are not really in, but
hopefully you took you final shot.... I think JohnH fell out already
with a post to Donnie, earlier.. too bad..