Default Finally, a nice day.

wrote in message
On Sep 8, 11:00 am, John H wrote:
On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 07:13:46 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Yeah, that Harry with his childish name calling, insults and political
posts IS a bothersome little thing, huh?

Loogy, at 9:45 you said you were 'in'. Can't you just stop with the ****?

Uh, John, that holier than thou crap isn't working.

I hope Lt Colonel John pays his enlisted well.
Do this... do that..blah blah!

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Sep 8, 11:00 am, John H wrote:
On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 07:13:46 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Yeah, that Harry with his childish name calling, insults and political
posts IS a bothersome little thing, huh?

Loogy, at 9:45 you said you were 'in'. Can't you just stop with the ****?

Uh, John, that holier than thou crap isn't working.

I hope Lt Colonel John pays his enlisted well.
Do this... do that..blah blah!

He might be up for a fragging.
Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 6, 8:58*am, "Don White" wrote:
"John H" wrote in message

On Sat, 6 Sep 2008 10:15:14 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 6 Sep 2008 01:00:42 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

With Hanna expected here Sunday, I decided to take advantage of a
beautiful
warm sunny day. There's been way too few this summer.... wettest August
on
record says the weatherman.
I had to drop the wife off at her mother's nursing home and finally got
on
the road at 1100 hrs.
Reached the launch ramp in Mahone Harbour, Mahone Bay at about 1230hrs
and
quickly got underway...too quickly, as I left my digital camera,
binoculars
and cell phnoe on the truck seat.
Talked to a boat returning and he advised me the water had been like
glass
earlier but the wind had picked up making the water rougher.
I cranked up all 25 horses and left the harbour behind as I headed south
east past Loye Island to my port and Hermans Island to my starboard.
next
turned east, north & west to circle Backman Island, which has a nice
little
beach and cove for anchoring. After circling a lone sailboat , I dipped
down
south west, changing to northg to checkout the anchoring cove/beach on
Coveys Island.
Next it was a streach of open water so I could pass through the very
shallow
water between small Goat island and Rous Island. keeping Sheep island on
my
starboard, I headed north west to Andrews Island where I beached the
Yukon
and went ashore for a bit. Lastly i played around the outer reached of
Mahone harbour for a bit and retrieved the boat around 1500 hrs.
Since I am a member of the Mahone Islands Conservation Association, I
wanted
to see the protected (from development) islands up close.
http://www.mahoneislands.ns.ca/news/inthenews.shtml
Sure wish I had my camers with me...I could have shown the stark
contrast
between the beautiful islands still in their natural state and the ones
all
tore up by the CFA summer crowd with their overscale houses, hugh rock
walls
etc.

Sounds like a great time. Wish you'd taken your camera. What is the 'CFA
summer crowd'? Are they the Americans you accused of ruining the islands
the last time you brought this up?

Oh, and since you brought up family, how is your mom doing? Hope all is
well. Do you ever take your son on these excursions? He'd probably enjoy
getting out.

Nice report. Keep 'em coming!

Ah Johnny.........
you are correct for once...the majority of people who buy up and strip the
islands are summering Americans.

Bull****...sounds like another Harrytale to me.

My son works for a living , so he can't come out on a Friday.

Glad to hear that bit of news. When did he start? I'll bet you're relieved
as hell.

As for weekends, he seems to prefer running around with his
friends.........
hard to believe eh?

No.

My son has been working since high school. Paid his half of tuition and 100%
of books etc all through university.
Graduated not owing a penny.
He has been working for his current company for 11 months now. I'm proud of
him.

Good deal. I'm proud for you, Don.

Congrats to you as well as he.

"John H" wrote in message

On Sat, 6 Sep 2008 10:15:14 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

. ..

wrote:

[...]

Thanks Tim...

Man, it's nice [email protected] General 7 May 8th 08 05:36 PM
It's such a nice day... Clams Canino General 0 October 22nd 06 05:11 PM
Nice, eh? bb General 51 November 27th 05 05:01 AM
It sure is nice . . . Capt. Neal® ASA 1 November 14th 05 11:36 PM
What a Nice Day Bobsprit ASA 9 November 29th 03 03:18 AM