Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Latest Firefox version

Hey, I just noticed something.

A while back I was complaining about Firefox and the "text size" setting.
You could increase it for a session, but it automatically defaulted back to
normal when Firefox was closed and then restarted.

The new version fixed that. Now, it's called "zoom" instead of "text size",
and once set to your liking, it remains set, even after you close and then
restart Firefox.

Only complaint I have is that apparently there is no way to clear the URL
location history. That's the box that opens when you click on the little
arrow on the right side of the URL field and displays several previously
visited website URL's.
That used to clear when you cleared history, I think, but no more, and
there's no obvious way of clearing it.

Not a big deal, but it's annoying.

Eisboch

Firefox Eisboch General 57 December 3rd 05 07:39 PM
Firefox 1.0 is Out... Eisboch General 5 November 10th 04 05:02 PM