posted to alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats
HK HK is offline

Default What Floats McCain's Boat

Does everyone know he is a POW?

posted to alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

posted to alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

On Sep 5, 6:09*am, HK wrote:
Does everyone know he is a POW?

He was a POW. I did not know that. I guess that qualifies him to be
the president.
posted to alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

He's actually, technically, a POWV!

Prisoner of War VICTIM.

Hero?

No!

He just went through a period of bad luck in that Hanoi "hospital."
posted to alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

posted to alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

posted to alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats
MMC MMC is offline

"MsFrottage" wrote in message
He's actually, technically, a POWV!

Prisoner of War VICTIM.

Hero?

No!

He just went through a period of bad luck in that Hanoi "hospital."

His service and hardships should be honored, but his supporters and would-be
supporters should be looking at his actions/inactions over the past 3 1/2
decades. But that might take time away from the infantile attacks on Obama's
name, father, mother, church, pastor, running mate, etc, etc.
Like Adam Sandler said in Mr. Deeds "if we ran into the sixth grade versions
of ourselves, we'd kick our asses".
Why haven't the Dems picked up the "flip-flopper" torch? It worked good
against Kerry and he paled by comparison to the befuddled McCain.

posted to alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

WAFA's really going of the deep end here eh John? Couldn't happen to a
nicer guy.

#1 Donkey wrote:
On Sep 5, 6:09 am, HK wrote:
Does everyone know he is a POW?

He was a POW. I did not know that. I guess that qualifies him to be
the president.

Of the VFW, maybe.

--
"The Democratic Party strongly and unequivocally supports Roe v. Wade
and a woman's right to choose a safe and legal abortion,

McCain's Age... hk General 162 September 3rd 08 02:13 AM
Junk Floats Bill H General 4 August 10th 08 10:31 PM
Junk floats Bill H General 10 June 22nd 08 04:26 PM
Lobster Pot floats and toggles Cap'n Ric Cruising 14 June 19th 06 01:47 AM