Default Deliver the boat? Sure, no worry mate.

http://www.boattest.com/Resources/vi...px?NewsID=2849

--Vic
Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 5, 5:53*am, Vic Smith wrote:
http://www.boattest.com/Resources/vi...px?NewsID=2849

--Vic

man, that's a bummer!

On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 04:29:06 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Sep 5, 5:53?am, Vic Smith wrote:
http://www.boattest.com/Resources/vi...px?NewsID=2849

--Vic

man, that's a bummer!

It would be interesting to know if it was "team dynamics" that caused
the grounding.
Just made that term up, and I don't know anything about it.
Wait, there was a show about the interaction of pilots and co-pilots
of planes involved in air accidents, so that's probably where I got
it.
If you assume both of these guys were experienced at such deliveries,
was the pairing of the two a bad thing?
Just speculation, because there's no info.
But it was the first thing I thought of.
Maybe both didn't know anything about the seas they were traveling.

--Vic