Default Desperation

The desperation of Dimocrats can be seen in the number of political
posts from hk, what a bunch of lame dweebs

harry's having a nervous breakdown all over his keyboard. This is priceless!
I can't wait until McCain wins in November to see what he does!

--Mike

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 21:37:49 -0700, "Mike" wrote:

harry's having a nervous breakdown all over his keyboard. This is priceless!
I can't wait until McCain wins in November to see what he does!

--Mike

He will claim that the election was stolen.

RLM RLM is offline

On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 20:16:05 -0700, ohara5.0 wrote:

The desperation of Dimocrats can be seen in the number of political
posts from hk, what a bunch of lame dweebs

Why don't you take this discussion to some of the many political groups so
they can make fun of you also.

http://www.electoral-vote.com/

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 20:16:05 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

The desperation of Dimocrats can be seen in the number of political
posts from hk, what a bunch of lame dweebs

If you base your thoughts on what Harry does, then it explains a lot
about you.

wrote:

The desperation of Dimocrats can be seen in the number of political
posts from hk, what a bunch of lame dweebs

If you base your thoughts on what Harry does, then it explains a lot
about you.

Hehehe...now *that* is a good line. But *I* was the one who most strongly
urged him not to drive his rowboat from Florida to Bimini.

Reverse psychology?

HK, a smart man can learn from a fool but it does not work the other
way around. What most strongly decided me against the trip to Bimini
in the Tolman was simply looking ta the chart and realizing it was
further from Bimini to West End than from Miami to Bimini. Two major
Tolman trips seems a little excessive so I have decided on the
sailboat.

desperation fastnet race Martin ASA 0 July 31st 03 01:43 PM
desperation Martin General 0 July 31st 03 01:41 PM
desperation time Martin Crew 0 July 31st 03 01:41 PM