Martin

Default desperation fastnet race

help we are almost at the point of committing suicide we are 2 experienced
sailors looking for places on the fastnet race
both male and both capable of competing on a good boat
(ex yeoman) to name but one
i have completed in 3 including a class win
dave has done the previous qualifying milage over the previous 2 seasons but
due to new business commitments neoither of us have managed to do any
sailing this year
we are attending cowes week but we promise not to drink or have any sex with
the lovely females if you offer us a place
please email us on
or

or prefablly

this is urgent but we will take bookings up till 5pm on the previous
saturday if not by 7pm we will be leggless
ok as a final deal to prove how desperate we are we will not drink for the
first hour in plymouth after the finish of the race.

The Harpers Ferry Outdoor Festival and Tim Gavin Race is on Saturday, June 26 Potomac River General 0 June 3rd 04 09:18 PM
Race, Key West Report from Kneeldowners Yankee Racing Power Boat Racing 0 November 26th 03 01:10 PM
desperation Martin General 0 July 31st 03 01:41 PM
Swim and kayak race in Yonkers. NY Aug 24th 2003 jema99 Touring 0 July 23rd 03 01:00 PM
Weekend Race Scout ASA 0 July 5th 03 10:12 PM