Tim Tim is offline

Default Programming Note: O'Rielly and Obama.. Tonite at 8..

On Sep 4, 9:11*pm, hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Sep 4, 8:57 pm, hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Sep 4, 6:32 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
As it says, Fox News toinght, 8pm. Barak Obama and Bill O', sit down
interview. Fair and respectful, I am sure...
Have fun, be informed, watch...
Apparently Ms. Palin will *not* be available for serious interviews by
serious newsfolk. But I am sure she'll be on with BillOrally.
Why not? Barak was just on there...
Apparently because Mrs. Palin is "not ready" for interviewing by big
time, serious, major market reporters. She's being "handled" by the
McCain campaign.

There are so many serious discrepancies in what Palin has said, and
major flip-flops... :)

Eh, I don't know harry. I'm not really into the profiles, but it seems
like Barak has really enjoyed his media coverage,a nd I don't think
that Sarah has really been exposed to the press in the same fashion.
Not saying that's good, nor bad either way, but Barrak has been
smiling his way on the natl news for better than 3 years, and Sarah
for the last 3 days ( or so).

If I was in her place I don't' think I'd really want hard interviews
just yet.

and that may or may not be a good... or bad thing.

If I were Mrs. Palin, *I* wouldn't want to do any serious news
interviews with hard questions, either. She can appear on Faux, where
they'll toss her softballs, and on Larry King, who is a great
interviewer of personalities. She certainly has personality.

Larry would be a great interview.

Honestly, I wouldn't want her to be on O-really. I watch Fox but
believe it or not I'm not an O-really fan. Yes, If he likes you he'll
let you have the floor. if he doesn't, then he'll interrupt you with
three different questions while you're trying to answer the first
one... and criticize you in between.

And O-really's Barrak interview just bolstered my views. Not
pleasant.

but middle of the way, I'd like her to sit across the table with Allen
Colmes. he could be firm, but polite. Some people think that he's
nothing more than hannity's bitch, but I totally disagree with that
notion. I used to listen to Allen when he had his radio program, or at
least when I could pick it up locally, and I really did enjoy him.
HK HK is offline

Tim wrote:
On Sep 4, 9:11 pm, hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Sep 4, 8:57 pm, hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Sep 4, 6:32 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
[...]

I want to see her on Meet the Press, Face the Nation, et cetera, and not
on softball programs. I like Larry King, and what he does what he does
well. But he doesn't ask the hard questions.

Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 4, 10:11*pm, hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Sep 4, 9:11 pm, hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Sep 4, 8:57 pm, hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Sep 4, 6:32 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Ok,Wolfe doesn't do too bad either.

Well, I'm sure she'll be on Press and Nation soon enough.

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 19:05:30 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Sep 4, 8:57*pm, hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Sep 4, 6:32 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
[...]

How long will it take her to work up to being leader of the free world
if she can't even face some reporters one on one?

On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 22:11:06 -0400, hk wrote:

Tim wrote:
On Sep 4, 8:57 pm, hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Sep 4, 6:32 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Larry King doesn't even lob softballs. He rolls then genty and slowly
across the table to you.

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 20:14:42 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

On Sep 4, 10:11*pm, hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Sep 4, 9:11 pm, hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Sep 4, 8:57 pm, hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Sep 4, 6:32 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
[...]

If you don't think Larry King asks the tough questions, just watch him
interview Michael Moore tonight!

In the meantime, don't let yourself get 'Eisboched' by Harry. You don't
want him calling you a petulant ****, or words to that effect.

On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 04:05:53 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

If you don't think Larry King asks the tough questions, just watch him
interview Michael Moore tonight!

In the meantime, don't let yourself get 'Eisboched' by Harry. You don't
want him calling you a petulant ****, or words to that effect.

John, I've been called worse than that. by better people than Harry.

nah, I try to get along with everybody.

I didn't know there *were* any better people than Harry.

On Sep 4, 10:11 pm, hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Sep 4, 9:11 pm, hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Sep 4, 8:57 pm, hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Sep 4, 6:32 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Tim,
The problem with discussing anything with Harry is it encourages him to
post more cut and paste BS, which fills up the NG with crap. Harry has
stated for years it is his objective to destroy this NG by insulted the
RepubliPigs, let's not allow us to get sucked into his game.
Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 5, 6:25*am, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote:
On Sep 4, 10:11 pm, hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Sep 4, 9:11 pm, hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Sep 4, 8:57 pm, hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Sep 4, 6:32 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Reg. Harry is going to c-n-p regardless of what any one says.

Face it, he enjoys the stir just like the majority of every one else
here.

I like to post but I refuse to get involved with personal antagonize.