Senior Member

Default Programming Note: O'Rielly and Obama.. Tonite at 8..

As it says, Fox News toinght, 8pm. Barak Obama and Bill O', sit down
interview. Fair and respectful, I am sure...

Have fun, be informed, watch...

On Sep 4, 7:03*pm, wrote:
As it says, Fox News toinght, 8pm. Barak Obama and Bill O', sit down
interview. Fair and respectful, I am sure...

Have fun, be informed, watch...

jon stewart had a comparison of a few video clips of america's most
prominent liar (except for bush). o'reilly was weeping about how
palin's life should be private, that her daughter's business was
private and did not reflect on the family

he then played a clip of oreilly talking about britney spear's sister
when she got pregnant. he blamed it on ....the parents.

oreilly is a mouthpiece for hezbollah, AKA the GOP

http://tinyurl.com/o42at

On Sep 4, 9:26*pm, John H wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/o42at

try this one instead, john

http://tinyurl.com/o42at
Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 4, 6:32*pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
As it says, Fox News toinght, 8pm. Barak Obama and Bill O', sit down
interview. Fair and respectful, I am sure...

Have fun, be informed, watch...

Apparently Ms. Palin will *not* be available for serious interviews by
serious newsfolk. But I am sure she'll be on with BillOrally.

Why not? Barak was just on there...
HK HK is offline

Tim wrote:
On Sep 4, 6:32 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
As it says, Fox News toinght, 8pm. Barak Obama and Bill O', sit down
interview. Fair and respectful, I am sure...
Have fun, be informed, watch...

Apparently Ms. Palin will *not* be available for serious interviews by
serious newsfolk. But I am sure she'll be on with BillOrally.

Why not? Barak was just on there...

Apparently because Mrs. Palin is "not ready" for interviewing by big
time, serious, major market reporters. She's being "handled" by the
McCain campaign.

There are so many serious discrepancies in what Palin has said, and
major flip-flops... :)
Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 4, 8:57*pm, hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Sep 4, 6:32 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
As it says, Fox News toinght, 8pm. Barak Obama and Bill O', sit down
interview. Fair and respectful, I am sure...
Have fun, be informed, watch...
Apparently Ms. Palin will *not* be available for serious interviews by
serious newsfolk. But I am sure she'll be on with BillOrally.

Why not? Barak was just on there...

Apparently because Mrs. Palin is "not ready" for interviewing by big
time, serious, major market reporters. She's being "handled" by the
McCain campaign.

There are so many serious discrepancies in what Palin has said, and
major flip-flops... :)

Eh, I don't know harry. I'm not really into the profiles, but it seems
like Barak has really enjoyed his media coverage,a nd I don't think
that Sarah has really been exposed to the press in the same fashion.
Not saying that's good, nor bad either way, but Barrak has been
smiling his way on the natl news for better than 3 years, and Sarah
for the last 3 days ( or so).

If I was in her place I don't' think I'd really want hard interviews
just yet.

and that may or may not be a good... or bad thing.
HK HK is offline

Tim wrote:
On Sep 4, 8:57 pm, hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Sep 4, 6:32 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
[...]

If I were Mrs. Palin, *I* wouldn't want to do any serious news
interviews with hard questions, either. She can appear on Faux, where
they'll toss her softballs, and on Larry King, who is a great
interviewer of personalities. She certainly has personality.