Default John McCain - In his own words

Here's some "Straight Talk Express" for ya!

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/325.html

Senior Member

Default SPAM: more bs from our favorite coward

..

On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 20:26:21 -0400, wrote:

Here's some "Straight Talk Express" for ya!

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/325.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFvHEXMxrrA&NR=1
Senior Member

Default SPAM: more bs from the salty breath...

..
MMC MMC is offline

Default more bs from our favorite coward

wrote in message
.

Are you calling McCain a coward? I'll grant the BS was coming from his lips.
Befuddled, bewildered, lost and probably a little drool running down his
chin, but I think calling him a coward is just downright rude.

HK HK is offline

mmc wrote:
wrote in message
.

Are you calling McCain a coward? I'll grant the BS was coming from his lips.
Befuddled, bewildered, lost and probably a little drool running down his
chin, but I think calling him a coward is just downright rude.

I doubt it. Justwait simply doesn't have the brain power to participate
even in the low-level debate here, and neither does his mentor, John
Herring. So they both simply "." the posts they don't like and think
that will stop others from commenting.

I don't like McCain much anymore, but I wouldn't refer to his time in
the POW jail as anything but an exhibition of bravery on his part. That
was more than 30 years ago, though. In recent years, he has backed up
the outrageous positions of George W. Bush, and *that* represents
cowardice on his part. McCain isn't the man he used to be. He's now just
a tired out old pol without a single idea to help the faltering middle
class.

And I just loved Sarah Palin's ignorant comments about community
organizers and activists. Who the hell does she think is the first line
of defense for people on the ropes? Mayors? What a laugh.

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
mmc wrote:
wrote in message
.

[...]

And is suppose Osamabama is going to save us all?

HK HK is offline

Lu Powell wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
mmc wrote:
wrote in message
.
[...]

Of course not, but he'll do a better job than McCain. He'll get us on
the road to recovery. McCain will be more of Bush.