HK HK is offline

Default more bs from our favorite coward

mmc wrote:
wrote in message
.

Are you calling McCain a coward? I'll grant the BS was coming from his lips.
Befuddled, bewildered, lost and probably a little drool running down his
chin, but I think calling him a coward is just downright rude.

I doubt it. Justwait simply doesn't have the brain power to participate
even in the low-level debate here, and neither does his mentor, John
Herring. So they both simply "." the posts they don't like and think
that will stop others from commenting.

I don't like McCain much anymore, but I wouldn't refer to his time in
the POW jail as anything but an exhibition of bravery on his part. That
was more than 30 years ago, though. In recent years, he has backed up
the outrageous positions of George W. Bush, and *that* represents
cowardice on his part. McCain isn't the man he used to be. He's now just
a tired out old pol without a single idea to help the faltering middle
class.

And I just loved Sarah Palin's ignorant comments about community
organizers and activists. Who the hell does she think is the first line
of defense for people on the ropes? Mayors? What a laugh.