Default OK, I've Had Enough

Time to unsubscribe from what used to be an informative boating related
newsgroup. Way too political now for my likes. If only a civil level of
debate could be occasionally bantered, I could tolerate it. The childish
insults and name calling is simply not worth my bandwidth.

Quite possibly I'll re-subscribe after the elections, but I doubt it.

Enjoy yourselves while I get the boat ready for fishing...

On Sep 3, 2:13*pm, DownTime wrote:
Time to unsubscribe from what used to be an informative boating related
newsgroup. Way too political now for my likes. If only a civil level of
debate could be occasionally bantered, I could tolerate it. The childish
insults and name calling is simply not worth my bandwidth.

Quite possibly I'll re-subscribe after the elections, but I doubt it.

Enjoy yourselves while I get the boat ready for fishing...

Couldn't agree with you more!

Which sock-puppet are you deleting..?

wrote:

Which sock-puppet are you deleting..?

Who are you talking to?
HK HK is offline

DownTime wrote:
Time to unsubscribe from what used to be an informative boating related
newsgroup. Way too political now for my likes. If only a civil level of
debate could be occasionally bantered, I could tolerate it. The childish
insults and name calling is simply not worth my bandwidth.

Quite possibly I'll re-subscribe after the elections, but I doubt it.

Enjoy yourselves while I get the boat ready for fishing...

This hasn't been a boating newsgroup since "Reggie Smithers" re-emerged
here.

Senior Member

On Sep 3, 2:13*pm, DownTime wrote:
Time to unsubscribe from what used to be an informative boating related
newsgroup. Way too political now for my likes. If only a civil level of
debate could be occasionally bantered, I could tolerate it. The childish
insults and name calling is simply not worth my bandwidth.

Quite possibly I'll re-subscribe after the elections, but I doubt it.

Enjoy yourselves while I get the boat ready for fishing...

Just ignore the trolls. We know they are full of ****, so why talk to
them. Harry knows what he and his sock puppets have done to the group,
it's the way the left works.. Beat the **** ouf of an 83 yo man and
his wife yesterday because they wanted to go to the RNCC... The "un-
fairness doctrine", "osamabintoken' crying to the DOJ about an add,
trying to take out the secret ballot, the electoral college.. etc..
They just want to stop free speech so they can have their own way, if
you leave, they have won...

On Sep 3, 2:47*pm, hk wrote:
DownTime wrote:
Time to unsubscribe from what used to be an informative boating related
newsgroup. Way too political now for my likes. If only a civil level of
debate could be occasionally bantered, I could tolerate it. The childish
insults and name calling is simply not worth my bandwidth.

Quite possibly I'll re-subscribe after the elections, but I doubt it.

Enjoy yourselves while I get the boat ready for fishing...

This hasn't been a boating newsgroup since "Reggie Smithers" re-emerged
here.

No, this hasn't been a boating newsgroup since YOU re-emerged here.

On Sep 3, 3:01*pm, wrote:
Just ignore the trolls. We know they are full of ****, so why talk to
them. Harry knows what he and his sock puppets have done to the group,
it's the way the left works.. Beat the **** ouf of an 83 yo man and
his wife yesterday because they wanted to go to the RNCC... * *The "un-
fairness doctrine", "osamabintoken' crying to the DOJ about an add,
trying to take out the secret ballot, the electoral college.. etc..
They just want to stop free speech so they can have their own way, if
you leave, they have won...

They have not won, I decided on my own to simply not be bothered
anymore. Like
the Dog Whisperer says to do, 'ignore them, don't speak to them, and
avoid eye
contact until they settle down'.

I'll probably give em another chance someday, but not now.