Default That temper

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 12:08:15 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Obama made a brilliant choice in Biden. Biden fills in the void of
Obama's
lack of national experience.

Which is a choice for political, electibility reasons is it not? :)

McCain, at 72 years old, made a choice that is strictly for political,
electibility reasons, I am afraid.

Which is different from Biden how?

If there is one thing - only one - that makes her a great choice for
McCain, it's this.

She has made a private and intensely personal choice that none of the
males currently in contention has. She made it and lives it. That
one single fact has neutralized the whole abortion debate becasue even
as a pro-life candidate, she still had to make that choice.

Secondarily, she has great strength of character and that counts for a
lot with me.

Personally, I think it's a great choice - and I must say, that I
thought she was the best choice six months ago.

Right again. :)

Great minds think alike. couple weeks ago I stated it might be Palin. Get
the womens vote, the fiscal conservative vote, which are most of the working
voters in the country.