HK HK is offline

Default Temper, temper, temper

Would McCain's temperment make him a dangerous president?

“Since the beginning of McCain's public life, the many witnesses to his
temper have had strikingly different reactions to it. Some depict
McCain, now the presumptive Republican nominee for president, as an
erratic hothead incapable of staying cool in the face of what he views
as either disloyalty to him or irrational opposition to his ideas

Former senator Bob Smith, a New Hampshire Republican, expresses worries
about McCain: "His temper would place this country at risk in
international affairs, and the world perhaps in danger. In my mind, it
should disqualify him."

That temper has followed him throughout his life, McCain acknowledges.
He recalls in his writings how, as a toddler, he sometimes held his
breath and fainted during moments of fury.”

--
No way, no how, no McCain!

"hk" wrote in message
. ..

He recalls in his writings how, as a toddler, he sometimes held his breath
and fainted during moments of fury.”

We have people here in this NG with the same problem.

Eisboch

On Aug 28, 10:22*pm, hk wrote:
[...]

McCain suffers from no known mental illness. The poster hereto very
possibly does. Make your own judgment.
HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..

He recalls in his writings how, as a toddler, he sometimes held his breath
and fainted during moments of fury.”

We have people here in this NG with the same problem.

Eisboch

There apparently are quite a few "cites" that refer to McCain's barely
controllable temper. I sure hope this issue is exploited properly.

--
No way, no how, no McCain!

"hk" wrote in message
. ..

There apparently are quite a few "cites" that refer to McCain's barely
controllable temper. I sure hope this issue is exploited properly.

Several recent presidents were reported to have hot tempers, including
Nixon, Kennedy and Johnson.

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..

There apparently are quite a few "cites" that refer to McCain's barely
controllable temper. I sure hope this issue is exploited properly.

Several recent presidents were reported to have hot tempers, including
Nixon, Kennedy and Johnson.

Eisboch

Indeed, but that doesn't mean it should be avoided as an issue to
exploit by the 527s. After all, if Obama had a temper problem, the
Rovians would be exploiting it, right?

--
No way, no how, no McCain!