Default That temper

"Vic Smith" wrote in message

Eisboch wrote:

I now agree with you. McCain just handed the election to Obama/Biden
with
his Veep choice.

What was he thinking? One of his biggest handicaps is his age. So, he
picks a 44 year old with virtually no national experience and only a
year
and a half as governor of Alaska to be a heartbeat away from being
POTUS.

Remember Dan Quayle?
Probably others as limited that I can't remember.

Old "potatoe" head?

The difference is that GHWB wasn't 72 years old.

Eisboch

"Vic Smith" wrote in message

I guess you never met a woman scorned.
Obama dissed women bad, real bad, especially when he wrote Hillary off
as VP right off the bat.
18 million voters.
And "tough guy" Biden better remember what happened to that guy
running against Hillary for NY Senator when he came over to her podium
trying to intimidate her.
Oh my. This is getting interesting.
Obama didn't have the nuts to pick Hillary, and McCain has the nuts to
pick this woman.
But until we see how Palin handles herself, we won't know.

--Vic

I admit, I knew nothing about Ms. Palin. Just read some of her bio and
apparently she's quite the pistol.

It'll be interesting, but I think McCain's age factor will come into play
more so now.

Eisboch

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 11:27:38 -0400, hk wrote:

Palin is a right-wing nutcase. Hillary supporters aren't going to go for
a woman who is anti-choice.

Most of the Hillary voters aren't the left-wingers Obama got.
They are older and more intelligent.
But they are still women who want a woman on the ticket.
Besides, the entire "anti-choice" stuff is blown up by pols
on right and left.
Does *anybody* think this country will ever go back to back-alley
abortions?
No way, no how, never.
Oh wait, I hear a Dem on MSNBC - sounds like Wasserman-Shultz -
trashing Palin up and down.
They're already scared.

--Vic
HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"Vic Smith" wrote in message

Eisboch wrote:

I now agree with you. McCain just handed the election to Obama/Biden
with
his Veep choice.

What was he thinking? One of his biggest handicaps is his age. So, he
picks a 44 year old with virtually no national experience and only a
year
and a half as governor of Alaska to be a heartbeat away from being
POTUS.

Remember Dan Quayle?
Probably others as limited that I can't remember.

Old "potatoe" head?

The difference is that GHWB wasn't 72 years old.

Eisboch

There were lots of other differences. For starters, GHWB was a smart,
level-headed, experienced player on the world stage, with no reputation
as a shooter from the hip. McCain is a hothead.

I really don't know what to make of the Palin choice. There's nothing in
her record that impresses me. Is McCain now going to change his position
on Anwar?

If I were McCain and wanted to pick a woman veep, I would have chosen
Christy Todd Whitman.

On Aug 29, 10:52*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

No way, no how, no McCain!

I now agree with you. * McCain just handed the election to Obama/Biden *with
his Veep choice.

What was he thinking? * One of his biggest handicaps is his age. *So, he
picks a 44 year old with virtually no national experience and only a year
and a half as governor of Alaska to be a heartbeat away from being POTUS.

McCain must have a *thing* for former beauty pageant contestants.

Eisboch

Who would you rather have.......a POTUS with no executive and limited
political experience or a VPOTUS with executive but only limited
political experience?

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 11:33:04 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Vic Smith" wrote in message

Remember Dan Quayle?
Probably others as limited that I can't remember.

Old "potatoe" head?

The difference is that GHWB wasn't 72 years old.

Right. I was thinking he ran with Reagan, who was up there in years.

--Vic

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 11:36:12 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

I admit, I knew nothing about Ms. Palin. Just read some of her bio and
apparently she's quite the pistol.

I heard 4 kids, one with Down's. She's taking care of them and
governing Alaska. A lot of women will admire her.
I already do for that.

It'll be interesting, but I think McCain's age factor will come into play
more so now.

We shall see. But McCain has thrown a monkey wrench in the works for
sure.

--Vic
HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
On Aug 29, 10:52 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

No way, no how, no McCain!

I now agree with you. McCain just handed the election to Obama/Biden with
his Veep choice.

What was he thinking? One of his biggest handicaps is his age. So, he
picks a 44 year old with virtually no national experience and only a year
and a half as governor of Alaska to be a heartbeat away from being POTUS.

McCain must have a *thing* for former beauty pageant contestants.

Eisboch

Who would you rather have.......a POTUS with no executive and limited
political experience or a VPOTUS with executive but only limited
political experience?

McCain has no executive and limited political experience and has chosen
a veep candidate with limited political and executive experience.

Senior Member

On Aug 29, 11:50*am, hk wrote:
JimH wrote:
On Aug 29, 10:52 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

No way, no how, no McCain!
I now agree with you. * McCain just handed the election to Obama/Biden *with
his Veep choice.

What was he thinking? * One of his biggest handicaps is his age. *So, he
picks a 44 year old with virtually no national experience and only a year
and a half as governor of Alaska to be a heartbeat away from being POTUS.

McCain must have a *thing* for former beauty pageant contestants.

Eisboch

Who would you rather have.......a POTUS with no executive and limited
political experience or a VPOTUS with executive but only limited
political experience?

McCain has no executive and limited political experience and has chosen
a veep candidate with limited political and executive experience.- Hide quoted text -

And Obama has a lot of time sitting around talking and hanging with
militant elitists, racists, and terrorists.. Facts are facts...