Default Well, I guess............................................. ...................

On Aug 31, 8:17*pm, "jamesgangnc" wrote:
"camacdonaldiii" wrote in message

On Aug 28, 7:46 am, "jamesgangnc" wrote:

wrote in message

It's another day of lies, insults, saying nasty untrue things about
people's family members etc. for Harry, his lover/clone JimH, and
their puppy Don!

Don't forget the fantasy posts about huge lawsuits against Harry for his
villainous use of the internet.

Actually James, I'm the poster whose attorney has prepared a legal
action against Harry Krause. *It is far from a "fantasy." *And it may
not be "huge," but it will serve to put Harry under oath for his
deposition.

So the fantasy lawsuit has become a deposition. *Wait till you find out the
cost of facilities and a licensed recorder. *All of which has to be paid by
you. *Then the deposition will become fantasy as well.

I can tell you don't understand how a lawsuit is prosecuted. A
deposition is part the discovery phase after a lawsuit is filed and
served upon the defendant. And yes, I'm aware of the costs of the
depositions and other items in the progression of a lawsuit from
filing through discovery and trial. I can afford them.

wrote in message

[...]

I know how lawsuits proceed. This one is not proceeding anywhere but in
your mind.

wrote in message

It's another day of lies, insults, saying nasty untrue things about
people's family members etc. for Harry, his lover/clone JimH, and
their puppy Don!

Don't forget the fantasy posts about huge lawsuits against Harry for his
villainous use of the internet.

Actually James, I'm the poster whose attorney has prepared a legal
action against Harry Krause. *It is far from a "fantasy." *And it may
not be "huge," but it will serve to put Harry under oath for his
deposition.

So the fantasy lawsuit has become a deposition. *Wait till you find out the
cost of facilities and a licensed recorder. *All of which has to be paid by
you. *Then the deposition will become fantasy as well.

I'll await an apology.

wrote in message

It's another day of lies, insults, saying nasty untrue things about
people's family members etc. for Harry, his lover/clone JimH, and
their puppy Don!

Don't forget the fantasy posts about huge lawsuits against Harry for his
villainous use of the internet.

Actually James, I'm the poster whose attorney has prepared a legal
action against Harry Krause. It is far from a "fantasy." And it may
not be "huge," but it will serve to put Harry under oath for his
deposition.

So the fantasy lawsuit has become a deposition. Wait till you find out the
cost of facilities and a licensed recorder. All of which has to be paid by
you. Then the deposition will become fantasy as well.

I'll await an apology.

hold your breath while waiting please

Guess who? Lloyd Bonafide ASA 3 September 3rd 07 09:44 PM
Guess WHAT????!!!! Capt. Rob ASA 13 September 29th 06 11:57 PM
Guess again, Sloco! Capt. Rob ASA 2 June 29th 06 09:04 AM
I guess we all know thunder General 0 August 31st 05 04:56 AM