HK HK is offline

Default McCain Attacks Obama's Kids!

Unbelievable!

New McCain Ad Attacks Obama Kids

In what might be his most controversial attack ad in a campaign
dominated by them, presumptive G.O.P. presidential nominee John McCain
today launched a new TV spot attacking Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill)'s two
children.

According to political insiders, a negative ad targeting a rival's
offspring is highly unorthodox, especially when the children in question
are under the age of ten.

But after the two Obama kids scored in their performance on national
television last night at the Democratic convention, "we had to do
something to give the American people some straight talk on those two
brats," Sen. McCain said today.

In the ad, which is being broadcast in key swing states, an announcer
intones, "They're the cutest children in the world - but are they ready
to lead?"

The spot uses visuals to link the two Obama kids to other famously cute
kids, such as the young Drew Barrymore and the Cabbage Patch dolls.

The commercial goes on to blast the Obama children for "smiling and
giggling but refusing to state their position on offshore oil drilling."

While some critics questioned how well the ad would play in living rooms
across America, Sen. McCain defended it, telling reporters, "It played
very well in all of my living rooms."
- - -

Another winner from my favorite news reporter, Andy Borowitz.
www.andyborowitz.com

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Yes, I know it's humor but where did McCain say "we had to do
something to give the American people some straight talk on those two
brats"?

If he did say it shame on him. If he didn't I don't think "his" words
should be placed inside quotes.

HK HK is offline

D.Duck wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

It's satire. Up until this moment, I thought only Loogy the Terminally
Dumb took Andy literally.

Quack, quack, quack.

On Aug 26, 11:05*am, "D.Duck" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

. ..

[...]

*- - -

Another winner from my favorite news reporter, Andy Borowitz.
www.andyborowitz.com

Yes, I know it's humor but where did McCain say "we had to do
something to give the American people some straight talk on those two
brats"?

If he did say it shame on him. *If he didn't I don't think "his" words
should be placed inside quotes.- Hide quoted text -

Harry finds it quite acceptable for him and his lover/clone/son JimH
to say things about people's children, spouse, etc.

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
D.Duck wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

In case you didn't notice, I noted it was humor. But some people reading it
may take the quote literally.

HK HK is offline

D.Duck wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
D.Duck wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

I'm not concerned about Loogy.
Senior Member

On Aug 26, 11:26*am, "D.Duck" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

. ..

D.Duck wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
m...
[...]

may take the quote literally.- Hide quoted text -

That is the intent. It's the "Air America/Daily Kos" method of scewing
the news... The lemmings run with it, how long till the dem pundits
are talking about the "quote" in primetime.. Just have to say it
enough times..
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Aug 26, 11:26 am, "D.Duck" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

. ..

D.Duck wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Stupid is as stupid believes?

On Aug 26, 12:28*pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Aug 26, 11:26 am, "D.Duck" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

m...

D.Duck wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
news:UMidnaR97rXxhynVnZ2dnUVZ_gednZ2d@comcast. com...
[...]

Stupid is as stupid believes?- Hide quoted text -

Yes, some people ARE stupid enough to believe your lies.
Like ownership of a 36' Zimmerman like lobster boat
Your father's trans-Atlantic trip in a runabout w/ a fireboat welcome
in NYC
Your single handing around the horn
Your Hatteras ownership
Your wife's Dr. Dr. degrees

[...]