Default "That is why I love this country,"

It is amazing what a difference handlers can make. I would have REALLY
enjoyed Michelle Obama's speech if I hadn't heard all of her "angry"
speech's during the campaign. If anyone should have been proud of her
country it is Michelle and Barack. Both of them are a rags to riches
story that personifies the opportunities available to everyone in the
US. I could NEVER understand why she was so full of anger early in the
campaign.

After watching the first night of the convention, all in all, I think
James Carvelle summed it up best when he said.

"If this party has a message, it's done a hell of a job of hiding it,"
Tim Tim is offline

On Aug 26, 6:33 am, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote:
It is amazing what a difference handlers can make. I would have REALLY
enjoyed Michelle Obama's speech if I hadn't heard all of her "angry"
speech's during the campaign. If anyone should have been proud of her
country it is Michelle and Barack. Both of them are a rags to riches
story that personifies the opportunities available to everyone in the
US. I could NEVER understand why she was so full of anger early in the
campaign.

After watching the first night of the convention, all in all, I think
James Carvelle summed it up best when he said.

"If this party has a message, it's done a hell of a job of hiding it,"

Carvell said that?

huh... what do you know....?

wrote:
It is amazing what a difference handlers can make. I would have REALLY
enjoyed Michelle Obama's speech if I hadn't heard all of her "angry"
speech's during the campaign. If anyone should have been proud of her
country it is Michelle and Barack. Both of them are a rags to riches
story that personifies the opportunities available to everyone in the
US. I could NEVER understand why she was so full of anger early in the
campaign.

After watching the first night of the convention, all in all, I think
James Carvelle summed it up best when he said.

"If this party has a message, it's done a hell of a job of hiding it,"

Carvell said that?

huh... what do you know....?

I was surprised that Carville could be so honest when discussing anything.

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 07:51:48 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of

wrote:
It is amazing what a difference handlers can make. I would have REALLY
enjoyed Michelle Obama's speech if I hadn't heard all of her "angry"
speech's during the campaign. If anyone should have been proud of her
country it is Michelle and Barack. Both of them are a rags to riches
story that personifies the opportunities available to everyone in the
US. I could NEVER understand why she was so full of anger early in the
campaign.

After watching the first night of the convention, all in all, I think
James Carvelle summed it up best when he said.

"If this party has a message, it's done a hell of a job of hiding it,"

Carvell said that?

huh... what do you know....?

I was surprised that Carville could be so honest when discussing anything.

Personally, I like him. He's a progressive compassionate pragmatist.
He has genuine passion, is fully capable of saying "I'm wrong - now
let's move on" and, to tell the truth, would make a great President.

Does he annoy - yes. Can he be abrasive - yes. Does he tell you
exactly what he thinks without protective coloration and stand by
those words - yes. Can he compromise - yes.

That's what we need more of in this society because it makes for
active and informative debate.
HK HK is offline

wrote:
[...]

Carville is entertaining, no doubt about it.

I think the convention is doing what it is supposed to do, which is to
bring the Democrats together. There's three more nights to heat up the
rhetoric and go after the Republicans.

I saw a McCain "3 am" commerical this morning. Made me giggle. At 3 am,
McCain is barely alive, and if you awoke him suddenly, he probably
wouldn't know what country he was in.

I used to like the guy, but that was before he decided "swiftboating"
was the only chance he had. Now, he's turned into a typical Rovian
fearmonger.

Senior Member

wrote:
[...]

fearmonger.- Hide quoted text -

And since the Obamanation injected race into the conversation, he is a
typical democrat...

wrote:
[...]

Smithers: How does this relate to boats?

wrote:

wrote:
[...]

I have no idea, what is your guess?
HK HK is offline

wrote:

wrote:
[...]

O'Hara: Smithers doesn't actually know anything about boats, and
therefore when he occasionally has an on-topic post, it typically is
something he googled, or it is an insult of another boater's boat.

Smithers used to be asked from time to time what brand, model and year
boat he owned. He's never answered. Anything else you need to know?

On Aug 26, 7:33*am, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
wrote:
It is amazing what a difference handlers can make. *I would have REALLY
enjoyed Michelle Obama's speech if I hadn't heard all of her "angry"
speech's during the campaign. *If anyone should have been proud of her
country it is Michelle and Barack. *Both of them are a rags to riches
story that personifies the opportunities available to everyone in the
US. *I could NEVER understand why she was so full of anger early in the
campaign.

of course, mccain's story is a rich to riches story....