Default "That is why I love this country,"

It is amazing what a difference handlers can make. I would have REALLY
enjoyed Michelle Obama's speech if I hadn't heard all of her "angry"
speech's during the campaign. If anyone should have been proud of her
country it is Michelle and Barack. Both of them are a rags to riches
story that personifies the opportunities available to everyone in the
US. I could NEVER understand why she was so full of anger early in the
campaign.

After watching the first night of the convention, all in all, I think
James Carvelle summed it up best when he said.

"If this party has a message, it's done a hell of a job of hiding it,"