Senior Member

Default Don't Know

On Aug 25, 6:34*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

. ..

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
m...
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
news:Gd6dnSRwhObenC7VnZ2dnUVZ_sWdnZ2d@comcast. com...
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...action=view&cu...

Do we really want 8 more weeks of the same, stale spin?

Eisboch

As opposed to what? Eight more weeks of kiddie motorcycle racing,
golfing dates, photos of cloned grandchildren, amateur guitar playing,
and loogy foaming at the mouth?

I was referring to the subject matter contained in your link.

Eisboch

I'd rather watch a few political commercials than the kiddie motorcycle
racing, golfing dates, photos of cloned grandchildren, amateur guitar
playing, and loogy foaming at the mouth posts. Fortunately, I have loogy
blocked, and apparently so do many others.

You lost me.

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

He would rather we pay attention to his kiddie porn, edited and
disingenuous political cut and paste, and made up stories of youthful
success.. Not to forget his spellchecker. I find you get as much
honest debate if you change the subject to [spam], and reply with a
dot

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 17:57:56 -0400, hk wrote:

As opposed to what?

Go fishing.

Take some pictures.

Tell us about your Parker.

Again.

Tim Tim is offline

On Aug 25, 4:57 pm, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...action=view&cu...

Do we really want 8 more weeks of the same, stale spin?

Eisboch

As opposed to what? Eight more weeks of kiddie motorcycle racing,
golfing dates, photos of cloned grandchildren, amateur guitar playing,
and loogy foaming at the mouth?

Well, at least MOST of those are entertaining and different
DK DK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...=dont-know.flv

Do we really want 8 more weeks of the same, stale spin?

Eisboch

As opposed to what? Eight more weeks of kiddie motorcycle racing, golfing
dates, photos of cloned grandchildren, amateur guitar playing, and loogy
foaming at the mouth?

I was referring to the subject matter contained in your link.

Eisboch

He missed this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDVUPqoowf8&feature=user
DK DK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...=dont-know.flv
Do we really want 8 more weeks of the same, stale spin?

Eisboch
As opposed to what? Eight more weeks of kiddie motorcycle racing,
golfing dates, photos of cloned grandchildren, amateur guitar playing,
and loogy foaming at the mouth?
I was referring to the subject matter contained in your link.

Eisboch

I'd rather watch a few political commercials than the kiddie motorcycle
racing, golfing dates, photos of cloned grandchildren, amateur guitar
playing, and loogy foaming at the mouth posts. Fortunately, I have loogy
blocked, and apparently so do many others.

You lost me.

Eisboch

Let me help. WAFA has a mental illness that prevents him from *not*
reading every post here. He often stumbles, like today, and admits he
sees all of the activity.

HK HK is offline

Wayne.B wrote:
On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 17:57:56 -0400, hk wrote:

As opposed to what?

Go fishing.

Take some pictures.

Tell us about your Parker.

Again.

Been fishing twice in the past week.

Took a bunch of photos over the weekend.

ESAD.
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Aug 25, 6:34 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

. ..

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Kiddie porn? I haven't posted any photos of underaged girls flipping the
bird.

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 15:41:17 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

He would rather we pay attention to his kiddie porn,

Kiddie porn? I would like to have some kitty porn, but I am not sure
how you deal with the cats.

Casady

hk wrote:
Wayne.B wrote:
On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 17:57:56 -0400, hk wrote:

As opposed to what?

Go fishing.
Take some pictures.
Tell us about your Parker.
Again.

Been fishing twice in the past week.

Took a bunch of photos over the weekend.

ESAD.

ESAD, is that you new "handle"?

DK wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...=dont-know.flv

Do we really want 8 more weeks of the same, stale spin?

Eisboch

As opposed to what? Eight more weeks of kiddie motorcycle racing,
golfing dates, photos of cloned grandchildren, amateur guitar
playing, and loogy foaming at the mouth?

I was referring to the subject matter contained in your link.

Eisboch

He missed this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDVUPqoowf8&feature=user

Harry's comments about John Mc. sound exactly like Harry's when they
didn't think he would be the Rep's candidate. That must have been the
approved talking points of the day.