HK HK is offline

Default Don't Know

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...=dont-know.flv

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...=dont-know.flv

Let he without sin......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSpcxkKlEFA

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 16:37:10 -0400, "Lu Powell"
wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...=dont-know.flv

Let he without sin......

That would be me.
HK HK is offline

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 16:37:10 -0400, "Lu Powell"
wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...=dont-know.flv

Let he without sin......

That would be me.

I heard that when you and a computer sat down for the Turing test, the
machine won.
HK HK is offline

Lu Powell wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...=dont-know.flv

Let he without sin......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSpcxkKlEFA

Ahhh. An ad touting John McCain before he became a Bush suck-up. That
was when McCain was against torture, instead of for it, right?

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...=dont-know.flv

Do we really want 8 more weeks of the same, stale spin?

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...=dont-know.flv

Do we really want 8 more weeks of the same, stale spin?

Eisboch

As opposed to what? Eight more weeks of kiddie motorcycle racing,
golfing dates, photos of cloned grandchildren, amateur guitar playing,
and loogy foaming at the mouth?

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...=dont-know.flv

Do we really want 8 more weeks of the same, stale spin?

Eisboch

As opposed to what? Eight more weeks of kiddie motorcycle racing, golfing
dates, photos of cloned grandchildren, amateur guitar playing, and loogy
foaming at the mouth?

I was referring to the subject matter contained in your link.

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...=dont-know.flv

Do we really want 8 more weeks of the same, stale spin?

Eisboch

As opposed to what? Eight more weeks of kiddie motorcycle racing, golfing
dates, photos of cloned grandchildren, amateur guitar playing, and loogy
foaming at the mouth?

I was referring to the subject matter contained in your link.

Eisboch

I'd rather watch a few political commercials than the kiddie motorcycle
racing, golfing dates, photos of cloned grandchildren, amateur guitar
playing, and loogy foaming at the mouth posts. Fortunately, I have loogy
blocked, and apparently so do many others.

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...=dont-know.flv

Do we really want 8 more weeks of the same, stale spin?

Eisboch

As opposed to what? Eight more weeks of kiddie motorcycle racing,
golfing dates, photos of cloned grandchildren, amateur guitar playing,
and loogy foaming at the mouth?

I was referring to the subject matter contained in your link.

Eisboch

I'd rather watch a few political commercials than the kiddie motorcycle
racing, golfing dates, photos of cloned grandchildren, amateur guitar
playing, and loogy foaming at the mouth posts. Fortunately, I have loogy
blocked, and apparently so do many others.

You lost me.

Eisboch