Default A list of failures longer than a list of accomplishments...

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 07:33:55 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall,
Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 03:58:32 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

On Aug 23, 5:51 am, wrote:
On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 14:06:49 -0700, ohara5.0 wrote:
Graduated LAST in his class at West Point. Unremarkable early military
career
Was an unsuccessful store owner, basically went bankrupt. Was called by
his military contempories "butcher and murderer". Was known to be an
alcoholic
AKA US Grant, who became president.
If you like McCain, I wouldn't be bringing up Grant. While Grant,
himself, might have been clean, there was considerable corruption in his
administration, oh, and allegations of anti-semitism.
I think he's just comparing candidate to candidate, especially looking
ast Harry's overly bogus post on McCain's "unacomplishments. "

"got himself shot down and taken prisoner?"
Harry, is that really how you think?

If so, then Icepick is right.
this DOES sound desperite for the DNC.

Tim, the man has often called me stupid for getting drafted. Yes, that's
how he thinks. Noble of him, yes?

If you are stupid for being drafted, I wonder what he thinks about
someone who volunteers to dig ditches for the Marines?

LOL!

That's a good comeback line which I've never thought of.

"I might be stupid for getting drafted, but I'm not so stupid that I
volunteered!"

After a few beers, that line could start a pretty good bar fight.
Jim Jim is offline

On Aug 23, 5:51 am, wrote:
[...]

Could drive a wedge between Krause and his sock puppet Jim H too.
Imagine; insulting Jim H's only source of pride.

On Aug 23, 5:51 am, wrote:
[...]

Nah, the bond of followship is too close.

On Aug 23, 5:51 am, wrote:
[...]

If it was built by the Marine Corps, it will be the best damn ditch
ever dug.

Followed closely by Squid Seabees - gotta give 'em that. :)

If it was built by the Marine Corps, it will be the best damn ditch
ever dug.

Followed closely by Squid Seabees - gotta give 'em that. :)

Seabees are simply smart Marines.

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 08:20:16 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

If it was built by the Marine Corps, it will be the best damn ditch
ever dug.

Followed closely by Squid Seabees - gotta give 'em that. :)

Seabees are simply smart Marines.

Oh very funny. :)

You boys ought to run for political office. After all, you both were in
the military. That certainly would convince me to vote for you. :)

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 08:32:43 -0400, hk wrote:

You boys ought to run for political office. After all, you both were in
the military. That certainly would convince me to vote for you. :)

In all honesty, either one, would be a better candidate than some I've
seen in recent years.

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 08:20:16 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

If it was built by the Marine Corps, it will be the best damn ditch
ever dug.

Followed closely by Squid Seabees - gotta give 'em that. :)
Seabees are simply smart Marines.

Oh very funny. :)

You boys ought to run for political office. After all, you both were in
the military. That certainly would convince me to vote for you. :)

No thanks. I enjoy a fairly decent reputation for being me.
I don't want to throw it all away or destroy it.

Eisboch

THis list Florida Keyz General 1 December 17th 03 12:49 AM
This list Florida Keyz General 4 December 13th 03 01:15 AM
The B LIST!!! Bobsprit ASA 31 November 19th 03 04:11 AM
LIST OF THREADS ON:LIST: NAUTICAL THREADS - OCT 26, 03 TO NOV 02, 03 - Bobsprit ASA 11 November 3rd 03 08:45 PM
The list Bobsprit ASA 75 October 19th 03 04:07 AM