Tim Tim is offline

Default How many houses...

On Aug 21, 4:16 pm, hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Aug 21, 3:14 pm, hk wrote:
...do you own?

3?
4?
5?
6?
7?

John McCain, who said some months ago he didn't know much about the
economy, yesterday said he didn't know how many houses he owned, and how
many houses his wife owned.

(The answer for McCain and spouse is at least seven houses.)

I'm sure the millions of Americans who recently lost their houses, or
are about to, or are hoping they won't in the future, can identify with
the ultra-rich McCains and McCain's possible running mate, the
ultra-rich Mitt Romney.

John McCain, the man for the middle class. snerk

How many homes is Sorosville?

You think that he has an empty realty portfolio?

Does he let the poor and vagerent camp out in them?

It's not the number, although with an ultra-rich presidential candidate,
the number is important. It's not knowing the answer.

harry, I'm glad you brought that up. Speaking of "ultra-rich
presidential candidates" when Kerry was running, did anyone ask him
the same questions, or question his income, or what he did with it?
Tim Tim is offline

On Aug 21, 5:10 pm, hk wrote:

If you want political cult of personality in this country, look no
farther than Ronald Reagan, and the efforts of Republicans to name every
damned thing everywhere after him.

harry, I don't really know, but I'd imagine there's more thinks named
Kennedy than Reagan

not to mention Washington and Lincoln.

On Aug 21, 6:43*pm, Tim wrote:
On Aug 21, 4:16 pm, hk wrote:

Tim wrote:
On Aug 21, 3:14 pm, hk wrote:
[...]

Have you read about the corruption of Cleveland (Cuyahoga County)
Democratic members, including county commissioners, auditor and
judges?

They have been ripping off their constituents for years and getting
very rich while doing so.
Tim Tim is offline

On Aug 21, 6:01 pm, JimH wrote:
On Aug 21, 6:43 pm, Tim wrote:

On Aug 21, 4:16 pm, hk wrote:

Tim wrote:
On Aug 21, 3:14 pm, hk wrote:
[...]

Oh! trying to keep up with Illinois, eh???

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 17:13:27 -0400, hk wrote:

My point was and is that I think McCain is disconnected from the harsh
reality facing tens of millions of Americans and, worse, he doesn't give
a damn, either.

Really?

A man who has never held a real job, spent any time in the military
and has lived a majority of his time on Earth at the expense of
charitable foundations or the American taxpayer - who made $4,000,000
last year, lives in a $1.3 million dollar house which he bought from a
corrupt developer in a shady deal for $900,000, thinks that your
average American clings to religion and guns is a rational explanation
for not voting for him, has no legal opinions of note, no legislation
of note, was considered unremarkable as a "constitutional scholar",
consorts with black racists and white radical terrorists one of whom
did something that Osama ibn Laden wasn't able to do and that was bomb
the US Capitol building and thinks that the average American buys
arugula instead of lettuce, he got an earmark for the hospital Mrs.
Obama worked for $3,000,000 and magically and subseguently her pay
went from $120,000 to $350,000 in a remarkable coincidence.

Oh yeah - you've got a real winner there Harry - a real prize -
somebody who can relate to the "average" American.

On Aug 21, 7:28 pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
[...]

As proof of the inability of some Dems to not be able to think for
themselves, I offer the postings of a certain person here who
constantly posts anti-McCain or anti-Bush articles instead of using
his own brain. See, this is the pathology of Democrats, the love of
authority because it means they do not have to think for themselves.
Look at how many Dems love Chavez and Castro, its the same old thing
we always see with Dems, the authority father figure they fall in love
with who will somehow save them. Often they substitute some other
authority such as the government or the union etc. but it always has
to be something that will save them from themselves because they are
weak and pathetic.
HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
wrote in message

Democrats always fall this cult of personality like they have done for
Obama..It is part of their pathology of wanting to be taken care of by
a father figure. Remember how many Dems thought papa Joe Stalin was
ok and they went into near depression when Krushev denounced him?
Remember how many Dems went gaga over Mao? They always do this
because the average Dem isnt smart enough to take care of himself so
they need an authority figure to tell them what to do.

No offense, but that is the biggest crop of crap I have seen posted here
in a long, long time.

If you want political cult of personality in this country, look no farther
than Ronald Reagan, and the efforts of Republicans to name every damned
thing everywhere after him.

How many Democrats thought Stalin was OK? How many went gaga over Mao? I'm
old enough and educated enough to remember both of those guys, and I
recall reading many times that Roosevelt, the leading Democrat of his
time, had nothing but disdain for Stalin. His successor, Harry S Truman,
had no use for Stalin, either.

What you posted is bull**** piled upon bull**** piled upon bull****.

heh, heh, heh.

Got to ya, huh?

Consider this. That's how many of us feel about a lot of your posts.

Eisboch

It didn't get to me.

On Aug 21, 7:52 pm, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

[...]

Oh, Harry, did you think I was referring to you?
HK HK is offline

[...]

"A man who has never...spent any time in the military..." sounds like a
great step forward. We have a president who "spent time in the military"
right now, and he's an incompetent fool.

I don't think one day of McCain's military experience is relevant to the
job he is seeking.

A Tale of Two Houses Sammy[_2_] ASA 11 September 21st 07 10:26 PM
Wheel houses keep you dry Joe ASA 21 January 19th 07 04:17 PM
Floating houses? [email protected] General 9 July 28th 04 05:30 PM
Floating houses? [email protected] Boat Building 5 July 28th 04 05:30 PM
Floating houses? [email protected] Cruising 5 July 28th 04 05:30 PM