posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Wheel houses keep you dry

Only a fool wants to be hit by cold waves and spray..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPYod...elated&search=

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Joe wrote:
Only a fool wants to be hit by cold waves and spray..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPYod...elated&search=

Joe

What a ride! I wanna go on one of those for a tide like that!
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

katy wrote:
Joe wrote:
Only a fool wants to be hit by cold waves and spray..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPYod...elated&search=

Joe

What a ride! I wanna go on one of those for a tide like that!

It can get old fast ...Many job opening in the oilfield for cooks
Katy...2 weeks on two weeks off.
Lotsa fun roller coster rides like that.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Joe wrote:
katy wrote:

Joe wrote:

Only a fool wants to be hit by cold waves and spray..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPYod...elated&search=

Joe

What a ride! I wanna go on one of those for a tide like that!

It can get old fast ...Many job opening in the oilfield for cooks
Katy...2 weeks on two weeks off.
Lotsa fun roller coster rides like that.

Joe

No thanks....I just want to experince it once...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Joe wrote:
katy wrote:

Joe wrote:

Only a fool wants to be hit by cold waves and spray..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPYod...elated&search=

Joe

What a ride! I wanna go on one of those for a tide like that!

It can get old fast ...Many job opening in the oilfield for cooks
Katy...2 weeks on two weeks off.
Lotsa fun roller coster rides like that.

Joe

No thanks....I just want to experince it once...

When you do, there is always the chance you will see God.

--
jlrogers±³©

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

katy wrote:
Joe wrote:
katy wrote:

Joe wrote:

Only a fool wants to be hit by cold waves and spray..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPYod...elated&search=

Joe

What a ride! I wanna go on one of those for a tide like that!

It can get old fast ...Many job opening in the oilfield for cooks
Katy...2 weeks on two weeks off.
Lotsa fun roller coster rides like that.

Joe

No thanks....I just want to experince it once...

It can be lotsa fun.
We use to play a game called space man on the Halter Marine crewboats,
they had a 20 ft overhead in the galley. If you time your jumps
perfectly it's like floating in space, up all the way to the overhead
touch it like a feather and land back on deck like a pillow, if you
time your jump wrong your slammed off the overhead and into the deck
crushed like a beer can.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Only a wimp would say something like:

Joe wrote:
Only a fool wants to be hit by cold waves and spray..

Not so bad. The masthead didn't disappear once.
Nice video though, thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPYod...elated&search=

I would like to see the vessel in the same waves ("marejada" means sea
surge or swell) only running before them, not plowing head-on.

-signed- Injun Ear (formerly known as Eagle Eye)

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Joe wrote:
Only a fool wants to be hit by cold waves and spray..

Not so bad. The masthead didn't disappear once.
Nice video though, thanks.

I liked the music as well..Perfect for plowing thru waves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPYod...elated&search=

I would like to see the vessel in the same waves ("marejada" means sea
surge or swell) only running before them, not plowing head-on.

Would be boring...She's a 13 -15 kt boat at best. You can tell the
skipper had her hooked up, and was pushing her hard in the jetties for
filming effects... Once she got in deep water I bet it mellowed out
mucho.

Joe

-signed- Injun Ear (formerly known as Eagle Eye)

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Joe wrote:
Only a fool wants to be hit by cold waves and spray..

PS: Bonehead..Spend a couple years standing in that kinda **** off

U dumbass know nothing stupid MF'n **** ball douche bag..

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Hey Joe... What was the function of that vessel shown in the video?

It seemed like the accomodations where rather elaborate based on it's
length. Which may not mean anything signifigant... I'm just a nov-
ice/layperson wondering.

I'm certain with your background... you would know.

Thanks

Bill