Tim Tim is offline

Default Kritzig vernen Kich ????

On Aug 13, 8:22*am, wrote:
On Aug 13, 9:08*am, wrote:

On Aug 13, 9:04*am, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "

On Aug 13, 8:46 am, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
On Aug 13, 7:45 am, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote:
hk wrote:
There is only good music and music that shouldn't have been written.
I wonder who should be the judge of what music should not be written.
20 yrs ago, I forecasted that Rap/Hip Hop was junk and would never last.
My guess is 50 yrs ago, someone said the same thing about Rock.
Rock has far outlasted rap.. My kids and their friends are all
listening to the Stones, Beatles, Seegar, and loads of other "Rock"
from my era... And of course, "Rock" is making a huge comback with
many bands writing and performing new rock music..
If Rap is still a strong viable "art form" and the most profitable music
today.- Hide quoted text -

I guess what I meant was rock is far from dead....

Absolutely, There are so many Classic Rock stations who have strong
demographics in the 18-40 male, that advertisers love.- Hide quoted text -

In fact I am listening to my BTO station over at Pandora.com right
now.. if you have not checked out the Music Genome Project (taylored
radio) at pandora, you are missing out, bigtime...- Hide quoted text -

hummmm... Thin Lizzy.. Jailbreak. * Classic....- Hide quoted text -

I dig the song, but what gets me is how simple the drumming is yet
very and effectually punctual.

Same with Bunn E. Carlos' drumming on "Dream Police"

wrote:
hk wrote:
[...]

Here's my favorite:

http://3wk.com/

I listen to the classic rock station. This is predominatly
"underground" music. some from artists unknown to the usual public,
and some from well known artists, but songs that never made it to the
hit list, or recieved almost no air time.

I love it!

Have you tried the Music Genome Project on Pandora.com? It *is* pretty damn
cool!
--
** Good Day! **

John H
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:
hk wrote:
[...]

I love it!- Hide quoted text -

Forgot to add, that this station is the closest thing of a reminder of
what College "underground" radio used to be.