Default Kritzig vernen Kich ????

On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 19:56:03 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 10:58:46 GMT, John H.
wrote:

Hamburger und cheeseburger zer gut, ya?

Ja, sehr gut, aber nur mit Blauschimmelkäse.

Ja? Das ist gut, ich bin hungrig.

Bäuerchen!

Gesundheit!!

wrote:

Hamburger und cheeseburger zer gut, ya?

Ja, sehr gut, aber nur mit Blauschimmelkäse.

Ja? Das ist gut, ich bin hungrig.

Try, "Ich habe Hunger." Literally, "I have hunger," but that's the way it's
done over there. Germans are very possessive people!
--
***** Hope your day is a little better than decent! *****

John H

wrote:

Hamburger und cheeseburger zer gut, ya?

Ja, sehr gut, aber nur mit Blauschimmelkäse.

Ja? Das ist gut, ich bin hungrig.

Eine kleine Nachtmusik ist bitchin, ya?

Got me all the way through Kansas!
--
***** Hope your day is a little better than decent! *****

John H

wrote:

Hamburger und cheeseburger zer gut, ya?

Ja, sehr gut, aber nur mit Blauschimmelkäse.

Ja? Das ist gut, ich bin hungrig.

Try, "Ich habe Hunger." Literally, "I have hunger," but that's the way it's
done over there. Germans are very possessive people!

Not only that, but their trains run on time.

John H. wrote in
:

Germans are very possessive people!

Yes, they fell in love with Austria, Czechoslovakia, Poland, France,
Benelux, and Russia before my dad got there!

Very possessive, indeed!

OUR Nazi rocket scientists were better than Russia's Nazi rocket
scientists, by the way.

wrote:

Eine kleine Nachtmusik ist bitchin, ya?

Mozart: Too many notes

- Salieri

HK HK is offline

wrote:

Eine kleine Nachtmusik ist bitchin, ya?

Mozart: Too many notes

- Salieri

If your reference is to the movie Amadeus, the line you quoted or at
least a variation of it was spoken by Archduke Leopold, not Salieri. In
reality, it unlikely was spoken at all, as the relationship between
Mozard and Salieri was nothing like it was depicted in that movie, good
as the film was.

--
"The Democratic Party strongly and unequivocally supports Roe v. Wade
and a woman's right to choose a safe and legal abortion,

wrote:

Eine kleine Nachtmusik ist bitchin, ya?

Mozart: Too many notes

- Salieri

ROTFL!!!

Please to hold down both forts, I'm going golfing.
--
** Good Day! **

John H

wrote:

Eine kleine Nachtmusik ist bitchin, ya?

Mozart: Too many notes

- Salieri

If your reference is to the movie Amadeus, the line you quoted or at
least a variation of it was spoken by Archduke Leopold, not Salieri. In
reality, it unlikely was spoken at all, as the relationship between
Mozard and Salieri was nothing like it was depicted in that movie, good
as the film was.

WHOOSH.....

And it was Emperor Joseph II, not Leopold.

Quote from Derek Thomas's review:

"There is a delicious line in the movie on Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart,
Amadeus, when Emperor Joseph II—who fancies himself as something of a
connoisseur about music, certainly what constitutes the difference
between good music and the best music, when he is commenting on one of
Mozart’s early operas. The setting of the opera is something we’ll
pass by, but Emperor Joseph is struggling to put his finger on it and
he turns to the court composer Antonio Salieri, Mozart’s nemesis in
the movie (but that’s debatable). “Too many notes?” Salieri suggests.
The Emperor agreed. “Too many notes! There it is.”

Pop culture- gotta love it. :)