Default American Photo Camera of the Year

http://tinyurl.com/bestcamera

On Aug 11, 4:42*pm, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/bestcamera

What does that have to do with boating?

Take it to a camera forum or NG.

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 16:42:04 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of
STP. " wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/bestcamera

Oh please - no Olyumpus E-3?

Piffle - what a load... :)
HK HK is offline

STP. " wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/bestcamera

Oh please - no Olyumpus E-3?

Piffle - what a load... :)

It's not the best camera, it's simply a magazine's choice as digital SLR
(in 35 mm format) of the year. In terms of image quality, the best
digital cameras shoot medium format. The Hasselblad's images are 39
million pixels.

I don't know why you boys bother with cameras, anyway. Don't you do your
photography on the computer?

--
"The Democratic Party strongly and unequivocally supports Roe v. Wade
and a woman's right to choose a safe and legal abortion,

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 16:42:04 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall,
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/bestcamera

Only $5000. Maybe for Christmas.

Anybody want to buy a D200?

STP. " wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/bestcamera

Oh please - no Olyumpus E-3?

Piffle - what a load... :)

It's not the best camera, it's simply a magazine's choice as digital SLR
(in 35 mm format) of the year. In terms of image quality, the best
digital cameras shoot medium format. The Hasselblad's images are 39
million pixels.

I don't know why you boys bother with cameras, anyway. Don't you do your
photography on the computer?

At least we don't pretend we take other's pictures!

Was That 300 Millionth American Really American? fred General 0 October 23rd 06 01:37 AM
Scotty's Camera Capt. Rob ASA 19 August 23rd 06 11:30 AM
Roberts New Camera SUZY ASA 1 May 2nd 06 04:21 AM
Mast Camera Mic Cruising 2 August 21st 05 01:55 AM