Default Here are some really nice photos from Parker's 3rd Annual ClassicparkerRaft-up

There were a lot of boats at Saturday's Raft-Up,

http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=17
http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/...pic.php?t=4922
http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/...pic.php?t=4923
http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/...pic.php?t=4924
http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/...pic.php?t=4925

See if you can find Harry's YoHo in the photos. This is sort of like
"Where's Waldo"
HK HK is offline

Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. wrote:
There were a lot of boats at Saturday's Raft-Up,

Sorry, Reggie, but I don't post *my* photos here or at Chuck's place
anymore. Didn't you understand the joke, get the email or understand the
laughing face? You should have looked more closely at the EXIF trail I
left for you...

The post was an experiment, to see if even the most innocuous boating
post would gather a few interesting responses about the boats and the
activities. The experiment obviously failed. You and the other Seven
Little Schitts have nothing to post about boats here or anywhere else,
and when someone does, you do your best to schitt on the post.

Sad, really.

Remember that photo of "someone's granddaughter," the one I said I did
not photoshop, and you had apoplexy over? Well, I never claimed it was
*my* granddaughter (it wasn't - I would never post photos of my kids or
grandkids on the internet), and *I* didn't photoshop it, although I did
use photoshop to crop it, that's all. The photo was exactly as I found
it, except I reduced to a "head shot."

As always, have a really terrific day.

I'm sure Tom will ban me at Chuck's for trying to start up boating
discussions. But, hell, at least I am trying to get some boating-related
discussions going. That is more than you and the other little schitts do

Don't have an orgasm over this post. I happen to be using my mac at the
moment with aperture 2, my preferred digital editing software, and
t'bird on this machine has no filters. You're still in the schittbox on
my main desktop machine...so there is no need to respond if you expect
me to see it.

It's getting closer, Reggie... Remember what *it* is?

Senior Member

On Aug 11, 3:13*pm, HK tried to tap-dance
out of yet another lie..

LOL.... 5 days + or - a couple till Independence day... Yay Beer!

HK wrote:
[...]

Harry,
I am surprised that you would take someone else's photo and publish it
on here as your own, that would be stealing intellectual property. But
I can not figure out why Tom would ban you from the forum, unless he
thought it was an obvious troll.

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 15:31:53 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of
STP. " wrote:

HK wrote:
[...]

I warned both of you.

Now it's done.

12 hours.

Don't drag your bull**** from here over there.

I mean it.

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 14:48:08 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of
STP. " wrote:

There were a lot of boats at Saturday's Raft-Up,

http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=17
http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/...pic.php?t=4922
http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/...pic.php?t=4923
http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/...pic.php?t=4924
http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/...pic.php?t=4925

See if you can find Harry's YoHo in the photos. This is sort of like
"Where's Waldo"

Did you notice the images of the CC's with the T-tops?

http://homepage.mac.com/kevinfarrell...s/DSCN0023.JPG

http://homepage.mac.com/kevinfarrell...s/DSCN0039.JPG

Those T-tops make a huge difference in the looks of the boat.

Hell, if I could get one with ETECs, I might buy one.
HK HK is offline

STP. " wrote:

HK wrote:
[...]

Darn...in the brier patch...again.

--
"The Democratic Party strongly and unequivocally supports Roe v. Wade
and a woman's right to choose a safe and legal abortion,

STP. " wrote:

There were a lot of boats at Saturday's Raft-Up,

http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=17
http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/...pic.php?t=4922
http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/...pic.php?t=4923
http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/...pic.php?t=4924
http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/...pic.php?t=4925

See if you can find Harry's YoHo in the photos. This is sort of like
"Where's Waldo"

Did you notice the images of the CC's with the T-tops?

http://homepage.mac.com/kevinfarrell...s/DSCN0023.JPG

http://homepage.mac.com/kevinfarrell...s/DSCN0039.JPG

Those T-tops make a huge difference in the looks of the boat.

Hell, if I could get one with ETECs, I might buy one.

I wonder what the kickback is for giving a engine mfg'er an exclusive
with your boats. I know many boat mfg'ers are owned by the engine
mfg'er, but without a reciprocal agreement, I don't think Parker would
offer Yamaha exclusively.

STP. " wrote:

There were a lot of boats at Saturday's Raft-Up,

http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=17
http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/...pic.php?t=4922
http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/...pic.php?t=4923
http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/...pic.php?t=4924
http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/...pic.php?t=4925

See if you can find Harry's YoHo in the photos. This is sort of like
"Where's Waldo"

Did you notice the images of the CC's with the T-tops?

http://homepage.mac.com/kevinfarrell...s/DSCN0023.JPG

http://homepage.mac.com/kevinfarrell...s/DSCN0039.JPG

Those T-tops make a huge difference in the looks of the boat.

Hell, if I could get one with ETECs, I might buy one.

I had a tee-top on one of my SeaPros. Nicely done tee-top, too, from a
top-grade fabricator. Naturally, I had to have a special cover made to
accommodate the tee-top. The tee-top gives a lot less shade, and it
creates quite a bit more drag for the boat while it is on the water or
being towed.

When the sun is too hot for me, I flip up the oversized bimini top on my
Parker. Blocks the sun over the console almost completely, and the
overhang in the front helps there, too. Doesn't interfere with fly
fishing, which I do from near the bow, doesn't interfere with fishing
from the rear of the boat. Rarely have I had to "walk a fish" around any
boat.

I'm sure you can get one with an Etec...just buy the boat, remove the
Yamaha, sell the Yamaha and its rigging, and then buy an Etec and
install it.

Better yet, wait a while until Bombardier gets out of the outboard
business and sells the Evinrude name to someone else. Someone
in...oh...China!

Parker's New 34-Footer HK General 28 July 26th 08 03:36 PM
Annual Group Reminder... silverback ASA 2 October 9th 06 01:19 PM
ASA Annual IAACS Awards Admiral Halsey ASA 4 April 24th 05 05:36 PM
Annual LURKER Check-In !!! Bart Senior ASA 97 March 11th 05 12:25 AM
First Annual Whitewater Symposium Andrea General 0 October 7th 03 08:10 PM