DK DK is offline

Default Anybody over 45 remember...

Jim wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
I used to have the "special telephone" ringtone from Our Man Flint,
the put-on spy movies starring the incomparable James Coburn. These
days, I mostly have opera tunes.

See how long you can go without using the word "I". Narcissists have a
terrible time leaving that word out of every other sentence.

His affliction is well established here. While he is likely incapable
of acknowledging his own disease, it is painfully obvious to everyone
who doesn't have his/her head up his fat ass.
Senior Member

On Aug 8, 11:08*am, Larry wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote :

Star Trek

Noone remembers. *I changed my sellphone ringtone to the bosun's whistle
the Enterprise's intercom always made when calling someone. *They keep
asking me what sound that is....(sigh)

Trekkies are a terminal breed. *For the new, dumbed-down generation from
the government schools, Star Trek is too technical for their fried minds to
comprehend.....even the original. *They only understand some black slut
swiveling her hips in panties, exactly what the overlords intended.

I changed my ring tone to a normal ringer like we had in the 60's to
the 80's.. The first time my kids heard it they said, "That's a cool
ring, where did you get it" ugh

I remember this! Tim General 6 April 19th 08 12:13 PM
Guys, remember spontoon boy. Remember Burnt Njall. Oci-One Kanubi General 11 April 1st 07 01:15 AM
OT Do you remember? Wilbur Hubbard ASA 0 March 28th 07 11:12 PM
Let's Remember! Thom Stewart ASA 9 November 7th 06 02:47 AM
remember when........ Scotty ASA 20 January 29th 06 10:26 PM