Default Anybody over 45 remember...

That horrible Star Trek:TOS episode "The Way to Eden" where the
Enterprise is hijacked by an insane doctor and his fanatical followers
in an attempt to find paradise?

http://www.usnews.com/blogs/washingt...ma-salute.html
HK HK is offline

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
That horrible Star Trek:TOS episode "The Way to Eden" where the
Enterprise is hijacked by an insane doctor and his fanatical followers
in an attempt to find paradise?

http://www.usnews.com/blogs/washingt...ma-salute.html

It's gonna be great fun around here next January, when Barack Obama is
sworn in as president of the United States.

BTW, have you noticed that the IRAQIS have told us they want our troops
out of THEIR country on Barack Obama's schedule?

snerk

--
Republicans - They Take Special Pride in their Ignorance.

On Aug 8, 7:31*am, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
That horrible Star Trek:TOS episode "The Way to Eden" where the
Enterprise is hijacked by an insane doctor and his fanatical followers
in an attempt to find paradise?

http://www.usnews.com/blogs/washingt.../07/one-nation...

Never watched a Star Wars episode or movie in my life.

wrote:
That horrible Star Trek:TOS episode "The Way to Eden" where the
Enterprise is hijacked by an insane doctor and his fanatical followers
in an attempt to find paradise?

http://www.usnews.com/blogs/washingt.../07/one-nation...

Never watched a Star Wars episode or movie in my life.

Well, good for you.

Oh, it's Star TREK - not Star WARS...

~~ snerk ~~

wrote:
That horrible Star Trek:TOS episode "The Way to Eden" where the
Enterprise is hijacked by an insane doctor and his fa

natical followers
in an attempt to find paradise?

http://www.usnews.com/blogs/washingt.../07/one-nation...
Never watched a Star Wars episode or movie in my life.

Well, good for you.

Oh, it's Star TREK - not Star WARS...

~~ snerk ~~

Well, you had to have a television set to watch the original Star Trek
series. All loogie had was that broken refrigerator on the front porch,
filled with empty beer cans and MoonPie wrappers. Probably has two or
three broken refrigerators on that porch now, along with his own
"Lonnie" from Deliverance. Banjo optional.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPcXX2dKJCI

--
Republicans - They Take Special Pride in their Ignorance.

Senior Member

wrote:
That horrible Star Trek:TOS episode "The Way to Eden" where the
Enterprise is hijacked by an insane doctor and his fa

natical followers
in an attempt to find paradise?

http://www.usnews.com/blogs/washingt.../07/one-nation....
Never watched a Star Wars episode or movie in my life.

Well, good for you.

Oh, it's Star TREK - not Star WARS...

~~ snerk ~~

Well, you had to have a television set to watch the original Star Trek
series. All loogie had was that broken refrigerator on the front porch,
filled with empty beer cans and MoonPie wrappers. Probably has two or
three broken refrigerators on that porch now, along with his own
"Lonnie" from Deliverance. Banjo optional.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPcXX2dKJCI

--
Republicans - They Take Special Pride in their Ignorance.- Hide quoted text -

You really need some new material.. yawn.....

wrote:
[...]

You really need some new material.. yawn.....- Hide quoted text -

Nah, he's STUCK on stupid.

wrote:
[...]

Can you prove ANYTHING that you say, liar?

wrote:
[...]

Harry, I can't help it if your "culture and refinement" includes crap
like Star Trek, old stupid movies and such.

wrote:
That horrible Star Trek:TOS episode "The Way to Eden" where the
Enterprise is hijacked by an insane doctor and his fanatical followers
in an attempt to find paradise?

http://www.usnews.com/blogs/washingt.../07/one-nation....

Never watched a Star Wars episode or movie in my life.

Well, good for you.

Oh, it's Star TREK - not Star WARS...

~~ snerk ~~

Same thing to me, never watched the stuff. I just can't get into such
far-fetched things.

I remember this! Tim General 6 April 19th 08 12:13 PM
Guys, remember spontoon boy. Remember Burnt Njall. Oci-One Kanubi General 11 April 1st 07 01:15 AM
OT Do you remember? Wilbur Hubbard ASA 0 March 28th 07 11:12 PM
Let's Remember! Thom Stewart ASA 9 November 7th 06 02:47 AM
remember when........ Scotty ASA 20 January 29th 06 10:26 PM