Default Why one needs a full transom.

Even this full transom is on the verge of being swamped.

http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n...80948552_1.jpg

On Aug 7, 5:08*pm, "Sir Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. LLC"
wrote:
Even this full transom is on the verge of being swamped.

http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n...80948552_1.jpg

A bubble boat if I ever saw one.. That thing looks like it's gonna'
explode..

wrote:
Even this full transom is on the verge of being swamped.

http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n...80948552_1.jpg

A bubble boat if I ever saw one.. That thing looks like it's gonna'
explode..

I have always like bubble boats.

On Thu, 07 Aug 2008 17:08:16 -0400, "Sir Reginald P. Smithers III,
Esq. LLC" wrote:

Even this full transom is on the verge of being swamped.

http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n...80948552_1.jpg

Now that's a transom we can all get behind.

wrote:
Even this full transom is on the verge of being swamped.

http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n...80948552_1.jpg

Atl least you didn't try to convince people here that you took the
photo!!!

wrote:
Even this full transom is on the verge of being swamped.

http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n...80948552_1.jpg

Atl least you didn't try to convince people here that you took the
photo!!!

This is a photo of my "young bride".

Lord Sir T. Bone Pickeral V, ESQ, MD, PhD, JD, Inc, LLC, TM, Knight of

wrote:
Even this full transom is on the verge of being swamped.

http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n...80948552_1.jpg
Atl least you didn't try to convince people here that you took the
photo!!!

This is a photo of my "young bride".

Of course it is.

Yes, that is exactly what I said, now why do you insists on repeating
what I say? I didn't say I took the photo, just that I sleep with the
woman every night. Jeeze.

On Thu, 07 Aug 2008 19:47:33 -0400, Gene Kearns
wrote:

On Thu, 07 Aug 2008 17:08:16 -0400, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.
LLC penned the following well considered thoughts to the readers of
rec.boats:

Even this full transom is on the verge of being swamped.

http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n...80948552_1.jpg

I think that is merely a point of view. I don't know about transom,
but I'm pretty sure that would constitute a full moon.....

Well, half moon maybe.

It would be a full moon if viewed from astern. :)

Transom too low JoeSpareBedroom General 20 August 26th 07 11:19 PM
transom repair Larry and a Cat named Dub Boat Building 0 April 10th 07 02:04 AM
Transom repair bushman General 1 January 17th 07 01:59 PM
Transom repairs Nathan Armstrong Boat Building 7 February 27th 05 05:38 AM
transom support Mike Kasiorek General 7 May 10th 04 10:23 PM