Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default JimH is a whiny...

dip wad.

Here's a sample of a recent series of posts at Chuck's Retreat.

JimH wrote:

Some clown registered a new handle as J. H. Crist (user name grump
yjim) in an attempt to flame me.

This guy should be banned for life as he proved he is just here to
stir the crap. Can his IP Number be banned?

Your call.[/quote]

Looks like the culprit is Tom also registered as Leonard of Quirm.

Not asking to ban him but you do need to address the issue of folks
registering under multiple handles.

Ignore the issue and this place is DOA.

Your call.[/quote]

To which I replied:

Here's a call for you whiny bitch boy moron.

I did not reregister under J.H.Crist, nor would I. You have no
evidence, URL, address or otherwise and have proven, once again, that
you are a total paranoid screwball. Leonard of Quirm is my chosen
pseudonym for this time and place and is signed with my chosen
signature smiley and a classic tag line from the Discworld series of
books. Everybody knows it me - just as it everybody knows that
Valguard Toebreakerson is me as is most of the oddball pseudonyms that
show up on rec.boats are me.

You and Harry got under my skin once here as God of Posts and you in
particular are back at it again.

Chuck can ban me if he wishes - it is his call - it's not yours. But
if you are going to make a blatant accusation like this without hard
evidence I would think it's incumbent on Chuck to ban both of us.

Permanently.

I can make myself obnoxious as you seem wont to do and make a better
job of it because (1) I'm smarter than you, (2) I have a vocabulary
three times the size of yours and (3) I don't stop when I get really
spun up and you are very close to getting me really spun up.

And while I'm at it, I'm fed up with your bull**** on rec.boats.

So what's it going to be bitch boy - you want a flame war? I'll give
you one. I promise I'll use small words and simple sentences so you
can keep up - I think that would be fair considering your lack of
intellect, inability to think logically and inability to get
medication for your rampant paranoia.

Yo- JimH Tim General 1 November 19th 06 02:10 AM
Yo- JimH JimH General 0 November 19th 06 02:06 AM
Yo JimH JohnH General 0 June 28th 06 12:39 AM
HELP!! I need help with a noisy and whiny Mercruiser outdrive D.B. General 7 March 31st 04 12:16 AM