Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
HK HK is offline

Default Today's Feeeshing Report

In short, it was the nicest day I've experienced this year out on
Chesapeake Bay. Mid 80's, wonderful 5 mph breeze out of the north, just
a bit of chop, water temp in the mid 80's

Caught a bunch of baitfish on sabikis just off Breezy Point, and then
headed over to the underwater sandbars just off the land masses between
the Choptank and Little Choptank. We were awash in keeper croakers and
bluefish for more than two hours, and when we finally ran out of live
bait, decided to cruise up the Little Choptank and its creeks. Went for
a swim.

Then we headed out into the Bay, but stopped at the pine tree islands
about two miles offshore for lunch and some drinks. Two families were
there with a bunch of kids and a wonderful lab who spent her entire time
there doing the dog paddle. Good swimmer. Great dog.

Just got back, gonna wash the boat out, and then head to Deale to bang
some crabs with wooden mallets.

Damn...I could have spent the day here!

:)

Today's Feeeeeshing Report HK General 146 September 25th 07 04:19 AM
Today's Little Run for Fun Capt. Rob ASA 12 June 4th 07 04:35 AM
Today's Sail Capt. Rob ASA 11 October 23rd 06 04:54 AM
Today's sail Roger Long Cruising 0 September 3rd 06 12:52 AM
Today's playlist... Doug Kanter General 0 October 23rd 05 04:28 PM