Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Found another driveline

I have been e-mailing a fellow in Fort Drum NY (5 hours from
me..google maps says 383 miles ) and I'm buying his 69 155 Buick 6 and
Intermediate from his " clapped-out " 69 Evinrude. Candidate to tear
down, and refresh for next spring. That engine should bolt right to my
current Intermediate.
Gonna leaving Sat. morn after work, and do the round trip in one day.
Should be fun to get through Toronto BEFORE the cluster-flap in the
morning .
Any tips on what I would say to Customs? I was gonna say I bought the
pair for scrap parts, so.......
I've been dealing with customs for 22 years, so I should be alright.

Scott

Look at what I found... Stanley Barthfarkle General 0 January 18th 07 08:59 PM
Found!!! Bobsprit ASA 0 June 30th 04 01:28 PM
WMD FOUND AT LAST? Bobsprit ASA 62 December 4th 03 01:07 PM