Default Justa!

On Aug 1, 4:12*pm, John H. wrote:
On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 12:47:03 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Aug 1, 2:12*pm, wrote:
Breeze went to therapy for her right arm yesterday for the first time.
They are working on her limited movement, the tendons were messed up
and they don't have a memory, so they need to be worked into moving
again. She's a go getter, they gave her specific exercises and she
does them many times a day! The doctor is glad we have a pool, she'll
get in and kind of forget about it and start moving things a litttle!

And I'm listening to Albert Cummings' "Working Man" CD. He's one of
the best (alive) blues guitar players out there today in my opinion.

That's really great to hear.. I nearly escaped a bad ****ter
yesterday, no harm, no foul..

Loogy, if you're reading this, it is great to hear good news about your
daughter! Hope she still likes 'it'.

It's ALWAYS on her bed!!! Thanks!

wrote:

On Aug 1, 2:12 pm, wrote:
Breeze went to therapy for her right arm yesterday for the first time.
They are working on her limited movement, the tendons were messed up
and they don't have a memory, so they need to be worked into moving
again. She's a go getter, they gave her specific exercises and she
does them many times a day! The doctor is glad we have a pool, she'll
get in and kind of forget about it and start moving things a litttle!
And I'm listening to Albert Cummings' "Working Man" CD. He's one of
the best (alive) blues guitar players out there today in my opinion.
That's really great to hear.. I nearly escaped a bad ****ter
yesterday, no harm, no foul..

Loogy, if you're reading this, it is great to hear good news about your
daughter! Hope she still likes 'it'.

It's ALWAYS on her bed!!! Thanks!

I am glad you daughter is progressing well. My wife broke her ankle in
a karate class she was taking with the girls. They put her on medieval
torture device ( I mean medical device) the day after surgery. The
machine would move her ankle around the complete range of motion, so her
ankle would not freeze up, and actually stretch the muscles and
ligaments. It was very painful, but definitely helped get her back on
her feet much quicker than anyone else we knew who broke their ankle.
She was at 90% after 3 months and back at taking the Karate classes.