Default Ping: Justa

Look what I just ran into. Told the gal I'll be there this
afternoon!!!!

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/zip/595956737.html

Senior Member

On Mar 5, 8:52*am, wrote:
Look what I just ran into. Told the gal I'll be there this
afternoon!!!!

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/zip/595956737.html

What a find.. I have a friend who has a shelf about that big with cd's
made and mixed during the Napster age. All done nice too, he has a
music studio in his basement and did it all there..
Senior Member

On Mar 5, 8:52*am, wrote:
Look what I just ran into. Told the gal I'll be there this
afternoon!!!!

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/zip/595956737.html

So, did you get it?
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:
On Mar 5, 8:52?am, wrote:
Look what I just ran into. Told the gal I'll be there this
afternoon!!!!

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/zip/595956737.html

So, did you get it?

Rats! The link has been "flagged for removal"

What was it?
Senior Member

On Mar 5, 4:38*pm, Tim wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 5, 8:52?am, wrote:
Look what I just ran into. Told the gal I'll be there this
afternoon!!!!

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/zip/595956737.html

So, did you get it?

Rats! The link has been "flagged for removal"

What was it?

A whole wall of old vinyl. R+B, Blues.. old rock....

On Mar 5, 4:38*pm, Tim wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 5, 8:52?am, wrote:
Look what I just ran into. Told the gal I'll be there this
afternoon!!!!

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/zip/595956737.html

So, did you get it?

Rats! The link has been "flagged for removal"

What was it?

A whole pick up truck of old vinyl.......
I got it! Lots of R&B, blues, jazz, everything!
I'm going to be busy looking through my collection tonight!!!
Tim Tim is offline

On Mar 5, 3:43*pm, wrote:
On Mar 5, 4:38*pm, Tim wrote:

wrote:
On Mar 5, 8:52?am, wrote:
Look what I just ran into. Told the gal I'll be there this
afternoon!!!!

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/zip/595956737.html

So, did you get it?

Rats! The link has been "flagged for removal"

What was it?

A whole pick up truck of old vinyl.......
I got it! Lots of R&B, blues, jazz, everything!
I'm going to be busy looking through my collection tonight!!!

WAY_TO_GO!!!

I don't need to know that you paid. doesn't matter. It had to have
been a great score.

On Mar 5, 10:59*pm, Tim wrote:
On Mar 5, 3:43*pm, wrote:

On Mar 5, 4:38*pm, Tim wrote:

wrote:
On Mar 5, 8:52?am, wrote:
Look what I just ran into. Told the gal I'll be there this
afternoon!!!!

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/zip/595956737.html

So, did you get it?

Rats! The link has been "flagged for removal"

What was it?

A whole pick up truck of old vinyl.......
I got it! Lots of R&B, blues, jazz, everything!
I'm going to be busy looking through my collection tonight!!!

WAY_TO_GO!!!

I don't need to know that you paid. doesn't matter. It had to have
been a great score.- Hide quoted text -

Free. She was moving, needed to get rid of the vinyl, wanted it to go
to someone who would enjoy it, and I guess I was pretty enthusiastic
when I called and she liked that! So, I get over there, and this
collection is awesome and HUGE. I took those rectangle file boxes with
me, I've heard them called banker's boxes completely filled five of
them plus about 20 albums loose!!! I tried to give her money for them,
she just wanted them to go to a good home, she moves alot and is
getting tired of dragging them everywhere, etc. Then she says "I've
got an extra turntable I've been trying to sell, I'll give it to you.
She goes in another room, comes out with a Garrard 401.

Ping RCE Dan Krueger General 5 June 14th 06 01:45 AM
Ping: RG RCE General 2 February 8th 06 06:48 PM
Ping..........ping.................ping........... *JimH* General 0 October 30th 05 09:33 PM
PING DSK! Doug Kanter General 5 June 8th 05 07:10 PM
Ping....Jim, JimH General 50 February 28th 05 05:07 PM