HK HK is offline

Default Fishing in Costa Rica...

....for some chica ticas:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...chicaticas.jpg

You should exchange the fishing to TROLLING.

"HK" wrote in message
...for some chica ticas:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...chicaticas.jpg

Making post election plans again? :-)

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
...for some chica ticas:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...chicaticas.jpg

Making post election plans again? :-)

Eisboch

I wouldn't mind another fishing trip to Costa Rica. I get a weekly email
newspaper from Costa Rica, and it includes a "babe" page. These gals are
from the northern, Pacific side of the country.

Ever been to Costa Rica? It's a wonderful place for a vacation, and
probably not a bad place to move to when the USA goes down the tubes.

"HK" wrote in message

I wouldn't mind another fishing trip to Costa Rica. I get a weekly email
newspaper from Costa Rica, and it includes a "babe" page. These gals are
from the northern, Pacific side of the country.

Ever been to Costa Rica? It's a wonderful place for a vacation, and
probably not a bad place to move to when the USA goes down the tubes.

I haven't, but I have several friends who have been there, including one
that said "screw it" several years ago, sold everything and moved there with
his wife. He loves it.

I researched it a while back with cursory interest in moving there. I
think I could do it without any problem.
Mrs. E. vetoed the whole idea before I finished my pitch.

Your "babe" pictures won't help change her mind. Thanks.

Eisboch

On Jul 25, 12:33*pm, HK wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
...for some chica ticas:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...neous/chicatic....

Making post election plans again? * :-)

Eisboch

I wouldn't mind another fishing trip to Costa Rica. I get a weekly email
newspaper from Costa Rica, and it includes a "babe" page. These gals are
from the northern, Pacific side of the country.

Ever been to Costa Rica? It's a wonderful place for a vacation, and
probably not a bad place to move to when the USA goes down the tubes.

Yeah, sure, everyone believes everything you've claimed to have done.

On Jul 25, 10:59*am, bullschitter wrote:
You should exchange the fishing to TROLLING.

HK wrote:
...for some chica ticas:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...s/chicatic...- Hide quoted text -

It must be hell to have to live a fantasy life through pictures of
women instead of having the real thing.
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Jul 25, 12:33 pm, HK wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
...for some chica ticas:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...neous/chicatic...
Making post election plans again? :-)
Eisboch

I wouldn't mind another fishing trip to Costa Rica. I get a weekly email
newspaper from Costa Rica, and it includes a "babe" page. These gals are
from the northern, Pacific side of the country.

Ever been to Costa Rica? It's a wonderful place for a vacation, and
probably not a bad place to move to when the USA goes down the tubes.

Yeah, sure, everyone believes everything you've claimed to have done.

I wouldn't worry about Costa Rica if I were you. I understand the Costa
Ricans administer an IQ test for visiting families. You and your pack of
banjo pickers wouldn't get through the gate. :)
HK HK is offline

HK wrote:
...for some chica ticas:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...s/chicatic...- Hide quoted text -

It must be hell to have to live a fantasy life through pictures of
women instead of having the real thing.

I hear your wife says the same thing.
HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

I wouldn't mind another fishing trip to Costa Rica. I get a weekly email
newspaper from Costa Rica, and it includes a "babe" page. These gals are
from the northern, Pacific side of the country.

Ever been to Costa Rica? It's a wonderful place for a vacation, and
probably not a bad place to move to when the USA goes down the tubes.

I haven't, but I have several friends who have been there, including one
that said "screw it" several years ago, sold everything and moved there with
his wife. He loves it.

I researched it a while back with cursory interest in moving there. I
think I could do it without any problem.
Mrs. E. vetoed the whole idea before I finished my pitch.

Your "babe" pictures won't help change her mind. Thanks.

Eisboch

Well, the photos are just part of my weekly newspaper in Spanish...I
don't actually know any of them! Never met any, either, though I have
seen some beautiful women in Costa Rica, but they don't tend to hang out
at the fishing docks.

I have two friends who have retired there, and a third who is much
younger but goes every year and may well retire there. If you can avoid
as much as possible buying "imported goods" when you live there, the
cost of living well is relatively low.

One buddy owns and lives on a coffee "plantation," which is just a fancy
term for the small coffee farm he bought. He makes enough off the coffee
to pay his living expenses, which is all he wanted. He pretty much banks
his pensions. He's only 52. Not bad. The younger guy I mentioned earlier
goes for three weeks every year and spends one week at a Spanish
language "immersion" school.

Costa Rica Sportfishing Silvanna General 0 June 2nd 08 06:36 PM
Rafting in Costa Rica Mike Whitewater 1 December 5th 04 04:29 PM
Costa Rica Canoeing Carey Robson General 2 November 30th 03 01:54 AM
Costa Rica Anchorages Gary Webster Cruising 0 November 21st 03 10:41 PM
Sailing / Costa Rica Gary Webster ASA 0 November 21st 03 10:34 PM