HK HK is offline

Default Fishing in Costa Rica...

wrote:
On Jul 25, 12:33 pm, HK wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
...for some chica ticas:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...neous/chicatic...
Making post election plans again? :-)
Eisboch

I wouldn't mind another fishing trip to Costa Rica. I get a weekly email
newspaper from Costa Rica, and it includes a "babe" page. These gals are
from the northern, Pacific side of the country.

Ever been to Costa Rica? It's a wonderful place for a vacation, and
probably not a bad place to move to when the USA goes down the tubes.

Yeah, sure, everyone believes everything you've claimed to have done.

I wouldn't worry about Costa Rica if I were you. I understand the Costa
Ricans administer an IQ test for visiting families. You and your pack of
banjo pickers wouldn't get through the gate. :)